The Mortal Wife

Banye appeared before his wife scandalously handsome as he does, he took to the edge of the bed and lowered himself by Ying Yue's legs.

"You're exceptionally late tonight." Ying Yue murmured, she darted him with uneasy glare blinking them off immediately. She couldn't stay mad at Banye for too long, not even if she wanted to. "You look exhausted, what kept you out of the palace all this time?"

Banye's soft eyes stared at his wife, he lifted his hand and caressed her leg with his soft luxurious touch.

His touch sent ripples of heat all over her body, Ying Yue shifted and raised her leg to give him better access.

Banye leaned into her, he might've been exhausted but he's never too exhausted for his wife. His lips pressed into hers, opening it slightly, Banye slipped his tongue inside and tasted her. She tasted of forbidden love affair between gods and humans. "Forgive me, Ying Yue. I was caught up doing something important."

Ying Yue moaned devouring his words inside her mouth. "So, what's more important than me that you leave me lonely waiting for you for hours?"

"You're most important, Ying Yue. You know that." Banye purred, his lips kissed the soft and sensual crook of her neck, travelling down to her clavicles. Banye slipped the thin string of her night gown down from her shoulders and exposed her breasts for him to kiss.

Banye kissed them, soft and tender in his mouth while making Ying Yue writhe beneath him in pleasure.

But something was deeply entrenched inside her mind, distracting her from their carnal intimacy that she couldn't focus this evening.

Banye lifted his head and coaxed her with his deep sensual gaze. "What's the matter, Ying Yue? You don't seem to be into it."

Ying Yue exhaled. "I don't know."

Banye moaned and kissed her lips. "Weren't you waiting for me to ravage you this evening?"

Banye tried to kiss her again, but Ying Yue barred his lips from kissing her. "Were you stalking He Lian again?"

Banye breathed, he knew he couldn't lie to her and it would be futile to do so. He loved Ying Yue too much to risk her anger and wind up losing her in the process. He knew telling the truth rather than coming up with a shallow lie was his best option.

He suddenly looked haggard again and all his exhaustion came back. He looked at Ying Yue while she glared at him. "I'm sorry, Ying Yue." His voice tired and empty. "You know I have to do what I can, and that included getting my hands on your sister."

Ying Yue lost all her arousal at once and shifted far away from her husband. Her forehead knotted into a scowl. She wasn't afraid to show Banye how upset she was. She pulled her night gown back over her shoulders covering her exposed breasts. "You don't have to do that to Jian, you punished the poor man enough."

Banye raked his strong fingers over his scalp. "You're right. But you don't understand."

"She's my baby sister. You can't just prowl around the Wang's palace and stalk my sister behind my back and not expect me to get mad."

Banye let out a long exhale and got up from the bed. He began undressing, pulling layers of robes and tunic one by one until his chiseled chest bared itself exposed to Ying Yue.

He looked delicious enough to distract Ying Yue's attention momentarily. Banye felt her lust as she flicked her eyes to steal a glimpse of him. "You're such a whore." Ying Yue moaned before tearing her eyes away.

Banye's smile twisted upon his shapely velvet lips. "You know I'm a slut for you." He purred and stepped his long legs making his way over to her.

"You know I can't just walk up to Wang palace and ask prince Jian for cooperation, I need a collateral and He Lian seemed like the best collateral there is. Jian would do anything as long as he fears for her. You know I would never do anything to harm your sister, she's my family."

"Yes, and that makes Jian your family as well."

Banye stiffened, he had not liked the idea of him and prince Jian being close enough to be considered a family.

Humans are weird, he thought. Their written laws are non-sense and irrelevant to him. "Say it as you will, but I could see both your brothers favoring him more than you, Ying Yue. I need your brothers' cooperation as well, especially the new emperor of the central mortal kingdom. He has power that exceed all the way to the northern part of the mortal land. I could use him as well."

"So, go stalk Jungjie instead. Or you would rather stalk my pretty little sister?" Murmured Ying Yue irately.

Banye grinned, sensing the jealousy in her. "My, my...I think I enjoy the idea of you feeling threatened. All these times, it'd been me who'd been constantly threatened by the mortal prince. Now here you are, brooding over me following your married sister around."

"Leave He Lian alone."

Banye sighed. "The relationship is not what you think."

"Promise me, Banye. You don't need to be messing with Jian, you already caused him too much grief."

"And he caused me the same amount of grief, lets not forget that."

Ying Yue let out a sharp exhale while Banye sucked a calming inhale.

He knew it's already too late to make promises at this point, but he's far too weak to let Ying Yue know what happened. He'd already taken He Lian's soul and met with prince Jian. It had not been the best reunion, but when did he even had a good meeting with Jian ever?

It seem every time they meet, someone close to either one of them dies or they're trying to kill each other.

Banye laid beside Ying Yue in the bed and slid underneath their blanket. He peppered her with his sensual and indulging kisses. "Let's go to bed, Ying Yue. I'm tired and you're angry at me, I don't want to fall into argument."

Ying Yue looked at Banye, she admired him and his shirtless body. "I'm not mad at you, I could never be mad at you. I just don't want any of my little sisters getting involve in this mess. My family suffered enough."