Strange Kingdom

"Slow down! I can't keep up!" Cory was out of breath and the woman would not let go of his hand. She took him into a kingdom that looked familiar to him. She took him to the palace in the center. "Stay here." Cory patiently waited for her to come back. He tried to look around but the woman came back with some man. "Greetings Cory." the man said. "Who are you guys and where am I?" Cory asked "I am Qiang Lei. You can call me Lei for short, and this is Kyouko." Cory was still concerned. "Why am I here?" "Ah yes, Cory. My kingdom is falling apart, and if we don't win the land of our enemies they will take hold of our kingdom and kill us all very slowly." Lei replied. "Master he doesn't look tough." Lei whispered "Quiet Kyouko. The spirits brought him here and that means Shang found the chosen one." Cory wanted to know what they were blabbering about but they couldn't here what they were saying. "Cory, Kyouko will take you to change. Then she'll handle it from there." Kyouko griped my hand again. She was very strong. "Hurry up Cory, god your so slow." "I don't even belong here. I don't know anything about you or anybody." Kyouko ignored him and showed him towards the dressing room. Soon Cory was in a training robe" As soon as Cory stepped outside someone shouted "There you are Cory!"