Goodbye

Cory recovered from his injury and so did Kyouko, we won the war and took over the other side. The kingdom is now bigger then it use to be. "Lei, is it all over yet?" "Cory, You've helped us get through this. We are growing bigger now because you helped us. Now our population will grow." Kyouko came limping since she hurt her leg as well. "Cory how are you?" "I'm good, hows your leg doing?" "It's feeling a little bit better then usual" Cory was happy Kyouko was doing alright. "Cory could we talk?" "Sure" Cory and Kyouko went to the training grounds and sat on a bench. "You know your leaving soon right Cory." "Yes I know Kyouko. I'll miss you." Kyouko kisses Cory on the cheek. Cory was in heaven again. "Cory! My man who saved us all!" "Not really, it was all Kyouko." Kyouko and Shang started talking. Someone was calling Cory, it was Lei. "Oh hey again Lei what's up?" "Cory, it's time." Cory didn't wanna leave he would miss this world. Lei, Cory, and Kyouko go to the sakura tree. Lei opened a portal leading back to Cory's dimension. "Farewell Cory." Lei bowed to Cory. "Kyouko, I'll miss you a lot." "I'll get to you somehow again Cory." Cory kisses Kyouko. Lei looks at Kyouko shockingly. Cory falls backwards into the portal. Cory woke up to him being in his bed.  Cory looked at his arm and there was a small scar where he was stabbed. Cory blew out the candles flames. "Was it just a dream?" or was it true this whole time?

                                      Thank you for reading my story, I hope you liked it :)