Rena Ochi

"You can chill Cassey.. I'm not evil. I was a prisoner of a village. I'm not on there side." "Its Cory, Not Cassey." Rena left him alone and went to the training grounds to talk to Shang. Cory went to go talk with Master Lei. "Lei, how can you trade Kyouko for a transfer? Isn't she suspended?" "Yes Cory, she is suspended. She's staying at that camp for a little while and then coming back. "So then the transfer is gonna go back?" Lei took a deep breath. "No, I payed a little extra to keep her. She doesn't look good as she looks but she has very good skills I'd like you to see." Cory went to the training grounds again to see Rena train. Lei was right, she is REALLY good at defense. "Take a picture and it would last longer Cam!" Cory was getting pissed off at this transfer. "Once again, its Cory. Not Cam." He couldn't tell if she's forgetting or she's joking. Cory just couldn't stop thinking about what happened to Kyouko. "Boo" Rena attempted to scare Cory but it was no use. "What do you want Rico" Cory joked forgetting her name so she would feel the pain. Rena laughed. "What's so funny?" "You trying to act like you forgot my name!" Cory was annoyed again. She's one of those icky people who don't care at all.