Training Grounds

Cory didn't know who was calling him. He looked around until he saw a figure coming towards him that looked familiar.. "Cory! Are you ready for training?" Cory recognized the man. It was the old man who offered him the candle. "Aren't you the man who gave me the candle?" There was a long pause of silence. "Yes, Yes I am." Cory was speechless, but how was he here? Wasn't this MY dream? "Cory, let me explain. You are here because I chose you. I am the trainer of all our samurais at our service. I am known as The Wise Man, but my real name is Shang." Cory still didn't understand so he went with it. "Cory, KEEP UP! Stop slacking!" Cory couldn't keep up anymore. "I'm trying Shang!" "Ah forget it, take a water break Cory." Cory chugged his water. He noticed Kyouko training. He couldn't lay his eyes off her face. She was so.. fierce. She finished her training Cory thought. "Cory run two laps before we start again!" Cory groaned in misery. Cory ran and noticed Kyouko staring at him. Cory fell on his face and dirt got in his mouth. Kyouko laughed and helped Cory get back up. "Cory? Are you alright?" Cory stared at her while she helped him up. "Thanks Kyouko.. I didn't really need help." Kyouko laughed again "What made you fall Cory?" "I...uhm.." Cory couldn't speak nor could he lie towards her. "I'm just tired. Thats all."