The War

The war was happening today. We got Kyouko back from the other side. "I'm not ready for this Lei.." "Cory, I believe in you. You'll do fine." Cory didn't believe in himself, he didn't even have the proper training. "But Lei, we only have 10 people fighting on our side.." "Just you wait Cory. Wait until the war starts." Cory didn't have courage.  "Hey Cory, are you ready?" Kyouko was trying to cheer Cory on but it wasn't working. "Please Cory, we need your spirit." "I don't feel like doing this.." Kyouko knew what would cheer him up. "Cory do you trust me?" "Yeah." Kyouko came closer to Cory wrapped her hands around his head and kissed him. Cory looked like he was in heaven. Kyouko laughed "Cmon silly, lets beat this war." Cory felt better. "Why did you do that?" Kyouko laughed again "Because Cory, you needed it!" Kyouko smiled at him. They both held hands and walked down to the Battlegrounds. Cory still felt nervous but he was ready. Cory heard the other side coming towards the Battleground. "Lets do this Kyouko." Everybody was waiting for the horns. Someone yelled "How are you gonna beat us with 10 people freaks!" Cory got nervous again. "Cory, just wait." The horns went off. Kyouko yelled something out and multiple animals, samurais, giants, and ninjas came out from behind us. "ATTACK!"