Gone

Cory woke up to talking. "Lei.. I didn't- NO! I JUST FELL ASLEEP!" Cory peaked his eyes opened to see Lei, Shang, and Kyouko.  "Kyouko, I expected better from you. Your suspended for a month." "Shang?! Your agreeing to him? You know I wouldn't do that!" Shang sighed and walked out the door with Lei. Kyouko sat on the bed and started to cry. Cory sat up and asked "What's wrong Kyouko?" "I-I'm suspended because I fell asleep with you." Cory didn't know how to respond. "Kyouko.. I'm so sorry.." "Don't talk to me this is your fault." Kyouko pushed him into the table breaking it. Cory was upset. He didn't know how to help. Cory felt like he reached the end. He caught up with Lei "Lei.. She didn't sleep with me. Honestly she shared a bed with me. Nothing more." "My decision is final and when I walked in it didn't look very spaced out. "What do you mean Lei?" "She was cuddling you and kissing you." Cory was embarrassed even though he liked her.  Cory assumed that she ran outside the kingdom gates. Cory ran towards the gates. He saw her on the bridge towards the other side. While watching her Cory saw the other side surrounding her. They took her and they rode back on there horses. He ran back to Lei and asked "What the hell did you do to Kyouko!?!" "We did a little.. trading."