Redemption

Everybody was fighting. Cory chickened out and hid behind a rock. He saw everybody fighting. "CORY GET OUT HERE AND HELP" Cory couldn't hide anymore. He was the chosen one and couldn't fail Lei. Cory got up and starting hitting people. Cory had a vision. Lei told him this is his dream and he controls it. Cory brightened up and tested that theory, he wished for more fighters. He saw more people coming from the mountain. He wished to win the war but when he wished for that he couldn't move and someone hit him. Cory thought maybe he can't wish for that. "Kyouko! We have to take to the queen to win this, who's the queen?" "She is." Soon enough Cory saw a woman with short black hair with a mask and a black dress. She was riding a black horse. "Dang this woman is obsessed with the color black!" "Cory FOCUS!" Cory rolled his eyes and continued to fight. He was going for the queen. "CORY NO!" Cory was about to slash her head off but she winded up stabbing in his arm. "CORY!" Kyouko was killing everybody in her way to get to me. Cory never seen her like this. Her eyes were glowing and lighting was coming from her hands. She was so powerful. Cory got picked up by the queen and taken back to there land. Kyouko was running towards Cory about to wipe out the horse.  "If you want him back, you have to get past me darling."