Chapter 3 • Letter

Y/n's POV

The next day was a Saturday, so I didn't have to wake up early. I were relieved because I never get enough sleep, especially on weekdays.

I got out of your bed and got ready. I brushed my hair and got dressed into a cute outfit.

(You can pick your outfit from below here, not my art btw.)

After I got dressed, I heard a knock on my door

After I got dressed, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it revealing my friend, Mina Ashido.

"Hey, y/n! Cute outfit! Are ya going somewhere?" she said happily with a bright smile on her face.

"Thanks!" I said. "Also, yes, I'm going to go meet up with The Big Three later today since I don't really—" I said, but then something cut you off.

I looked down to my feet. Mina also looked down. I found a letter with a heart sticker that sealed it shut.

"Is that a love letter-?" Mina asked.

"I don't know," I said. I opened up the letter and read what it said.

"Dear Y/n,

    Thank you for helping me yesterday.
I'm very thankful. Hopefully I could see you today.
  I'd like to hang out with you for awhile.

                                                              ~Tamaki A."

I blushed without even realizing it. My face was bright pink.

"Er.. y/n..? Are you ok? Your face is bright pink and you aren't making a single sound—" said Mina.

"Wait- my face is pink!? I'm blushing?" I said in a confused way. I don't think I've ever blushed in my life. At all. Ever.

"Just give me the letter- I curious what it says!" Mina said excitingly.

"W-wait— don't read the-" before I could finish my sentence, Mina snatched the letter and read it.

I looked down. I didn't want to hear what she had to say about the letter that Tamaki gave me.

Mina smirked. "Sooo, what did ya do yesterday that made him feel so pleased?" she asked in a teasingly way.

"Well.. let's just say I sort of helped The Big Three while battling against the League of Villains.." I said.

"Wait! You got to fight the League of Villains with The Big Three?!" Mina exclaimed.

"Er, well, I didn't really fight. I just helped Tamaki's injuries from the League of Villains while Mirio and Nejire were fighting," I replied. "I didn't get to fight, but at least I got to help them."

"Oh. I guess that's understandable," Mina said. "Anyways, let's go eat breakfast with the girls! Come on!"

Tamaki's POV

I was peacefully sleeping until I got a phone call from Nejire. I picked up the phone call to hear what Nejire had to say.

"Hey, Tamaki, It's Saturday! Do ya want to hang out with Mirio and I at the coffee shop down the street?" Nejire asked.

"Oh, um, sure. I'll get there in a few minutes.." I said. "Bye, Nejire."

I got changed into a comfy outfit and went to the coffee shop where Nejire and Mirio were located.

"Hey, Tamaki! You're finally here!" said Mirio in a happy manner.

  I sat down next to Nejire as we all talked. Well, as Nejire and Mirio talked.

I drank the coffee that Mirio ordered for me before I even got here.
  I gazed off looking into the sky until my thoughts were cut off by a text message that was coming from my phone.

It was from y/n. I didn't know why she texted me until I read what she said.

"Thanks for the Thank You Letter you sent me."

I forgot that I sent a letter to her last night. My eyes widened slightly, I felt flustered. I didn't know how to react.
  Nejire looked over to me and was confused why I was blushing.

"Er.. Tamaki? You ok? Your face is bright pink," she said.

"Wait- what do you mean my face is pink?" I asked in confusion.

"I think she means you're blushing?" Mirio chuckled.

I was surprised since my face has never mean pink, at least that's what I think..

Nejire looked at my phone and read the text message.

"Oh, I get it! You're flustered from the text message that y/n sent you! Nejire said. "I never knew you sent letters, especially to y/n. What did the letter say?"

"U-um, I just thanked her for helping me yesterday, when we were fighting the League of Villains," I said.

Mirio and Nejire looked at each other with smirks on their face. I wasn't sure why, though.

"U-um, why are you guys smiling at each other like that..?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No reason, don't worry about it!" Nejire said.

"U-um, ok.." I said. I definitely knew they both had the same thoughts in their head, but I couldn't seem to see what they were thinking, but I decided to not overthink it.

Y/n's POV

I was eating breakfast at a cafe with my friends Mina Ashido, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Ochako Uraraka.

I texted Tamaki and thanked him for sending me that Thank You Letter he gave me until Mina looked over to see what I was writing.

"Ooo! Whatcha texting to your lover?" Mina asked with a smirk.

"Wh-what? Um.. Tamaki's just a friend of mine, and I'm thanking him for the letter he sent me last night. That's all—" I said.

Mina obviously didn't accept that I think of him as a friend, so she ignored it.

"Wait- he sent you a letter?" Momo asked in shock.

"Er.. yeah. He thanked me for helping him yesterday, so I thanked him for sending him the letter," I said.

"Aw, that's very nice of him! I'm sure he's a really nice and soft guy," Uraraka said.

"I suppose you could say that.. but he's mostly shy and quiet most of the time," I said. "But I think that he's pretty nice," I said.

As we were all talking, we were eating our breakfast. After we finished, we went back to our dorms.

I was still very pleased that Tamaki sent me a letter, so I decided to write to him back.

I made a nice written-letter with stickers on it for Tamaki and texted Nejire if she could send it to him.

She agreed to give the letter to Tamaki, which made me very happy.

When the day was almost over, I got dressed into my pajamas and went to bed like usual, until I got a text message.

I expected it to be Nejire telling me that she sent the letter to Tamaki already, but it wasn't her. It was from Tamaki.

"Thanks for the letter, y/n."

I was glad he got to read the letter that I sent him. I went back to sleep happily knowing that Tamaki was thankful for the letter I gave him.

End of Chapter 4

Word Count: 1149