Chapter 7 • Prediction

Tamaki's POV

I was getting ready to visit Mirio and Nejire. I ate my breakfast and got changed into an outfit from my closet. I was nervous because I knew that I'll be hanging out with y/n tonight.

I got to the park and saw them setting up the picnic for me and y/n. I walked up to them to see what they were doing more clearly.

"Hi Tamaki! Nejire and I are setting up the picnic for your date tonight!" Mirio said.

The picnic was set right underneath a beautiful tree. Butterflies were fluttering by peacefully. It probably the most beautiful spot in the whole park.
  I wanted to smile, but I couldn't. I didn't know if I should be excited or nervous for the picnic date.

"U-um, thanks guys.. I really appreciate that you guys are helping me.. but I'm really nervous," I stammered.

"It'll be fine, I promise! After all, she does care about you, Tamaki," Nejire said.

"I know that she cares about me.. but, I've never went on a date with anyone in my life. I don't know what to do," I said.

"Don't worry! I'll help you later and give you advice after we're done setting this up," Mirio said.

"Oh, o-ok.. thanks. I really need advice.." I replied.

Mirio always gives people advice, and usually it's really helpful, even for me.

Y/n's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until Mina woke all of us up. I forgot that I was sleeping in her dorm last night during her sleepover.

"Good morning!" Mina said happily. She seemed to be in a good mood.

I got up from my nap and looked around. "Where did Tsu go?" I asked.

"Oh, she went with some of the other classmates in Class 1-A out for breakfast," Mina replied.

"Oh, okay. Why couldn't she come with us?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess she just decided to go with Tokoyami and the others," she said.

Uraraka and Yaoyorozu woke up from their nap. "Good morning," said Ochako. They were very tired, and so was I.

"Good morning, girls! That was a fun sleepover! Now, let's go out for some breakfast!" Mina said. We all went to a brunch that Yaoyorozu recommended.

When we got to the brunch, we all ordered our meals and talked to each other.

"Soo, y/n, what are ya planning to do tonight?" Mina asked curiously.

"Oh, well I'm going to be hanging out with Tamaki in the park later. Mirio and Nejire won't be there since they said they will be busy," I said. "but I don't know why they'd be busy on a Saturday..."

Mina looked at me with her eyes widened after I told her that Mirio and Nejire won't be there, her face looked surprised.

"Er- why do you have a surprised look on your face? Are you ok..?" I asked.

"Oh- uh, yeah. I'm fine, I just had a prediction in my head when you said that Mirio and a Nejire won't be coming—" she replied.

"What was it that you predicted—?" asked Yaoyorozu.

"Umm.. the assumption is probably stupid so it probably doesn't really matter-" she chuckled. She sweat-dropped and gave a grin while scratching her head.

"Tell us! I'm sure it isn't that bad," Uraraka said

"Okay.." Mina sighed. "My prediction was... what if Mirio and Nejire hooked y/n up on a date so that only Tamaki and y/n can hang out alone..?"

I stared at Mina with my eyes wide open. I didn't know what to say, I was speechless. I just sat there with no words coming out from my mouth.

"There's no way! That can not be true... right?" Uraraka said.

"Well.." Yaoyorozu replied. "They said they'll be busy on a Saturday, which is basically a day when you shouldn't be busy, so it could be true."

"Exactly!" said Mina. "That's why I think they hooked them up and—-"

I interrupted her sentence. "Wait.. if Mina's prediction was true then that would mean that Mirio and Nejire would want Tamaki and I together, which also concludes that Tamaki could also know about this since he has been hanging out with them a lot more than usual—"

I was overthinking a lot. I started to panic, I was frightened by the fact that Mina's prediction could have been true. I felt like it was true.

"You do have a good point, y/n. But you never really know if something is right or wrong.. but if it is true, then you should be happy! After all, you do have a crush on Tamaki," Uraraka said to cheer me up a bit.

My face turned light pink, soon enough it turned red. "I-I don't have a crush on him.." I stammered.

"Are you sure? I don't think you're being honest to yourself, y/n.." said Mina.

I thought to myself for a moment. Was I really hiding my feelings for Tamaki because I was ashamed of it, or because I didn't really didn't have a crush on him..?

I couldn't think straight at all. My mind was full of hundreds of thoughts. I was overwhelmed. I didn't know what to do at all..

End of Chapter 7

Word Count: 884