Chapter 3

Bill has been gone a week and I already miss him. Yes, we're in that soppy stage of the relationship where we can't keep our hands of each other. He hasn't wrote yet which is making me stressed because as he was leaving I told him I loved him, he didn't say it back he just left.

Molly: "LAYLAH YOU HAVE A LETTER"

I rush down the stairs and grab the envelope from Molly. I sit down at the kitchen table and read it, it's from Bill.

My darling Laylah, I know it's only been a week but I miss you. I hope you have a great time at the quidditch World Cup. I'm sorry I didn't say anything when you said you loved me, truth is I was scared I am scared I've never felt like this before. But I do love you, darling. I should've said it back I wish I did. I'm counting down the days all ready till next summer when we see each other again. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Love, Bill x

Molly: "Who's it from?"

Me: "no one"

Molly: "I'm not stupid dear it's obviously someone"

Me: "okay, fine it's from my boyfriend"

Molly: "who is he?"

Me: "not yet but he just said he loves me"

Molly: "that's great, dear. I can't wait to meet him"

Me: "yeah, me neither"

I wrote back to Bill:

Bill my love, I miss you too. Harry and Hermione arrived today, we're going to the quidditch World Cup tomorrow! It's okay, I get your scared I am to I haven't felt like this before either, I love you too Bill. Yes, I do wish you said it back to but it's fine, I can't wait to see you again. Molly is already onto me on who my boyfriend is so maybe it's best we don't write to each other till I get to Hogwarts. I'm also counting down the days. I love you.
Love, Laylah x

- the next day -

We woke up and headed for the quidditch World Cup. We were late because someone * cough cough Ron* couldn't wake up on time. We arrive at a tree where Arthur introduces us to his friend Amos. Amos's son Cedric jumps out the tree and Ginny and Hermione stare at him, honestly I don't know what they see in him. We travel by port key and I ended up landing on George.

George: "always wanted me like this huh?"

Me: "Shut it Weasley"

I roll over so George could get up and he helps me up. I paint mine and the twins faces for the Irish.

On the way to our seats it was very crowded. I didn't do well in crowds. George knew this and grabbed my hand. I just look down and smiled knowing he remembered. After the game in the tent the twins seemed like they were high they were that happy even though Krum caught the snitch.

Ron: "There's no one like Krum"

Fred and George: "Dumb Krum"

Ron: "He's like a bird the way he rides the wind, he's more than an athlete, he's an artist"

Ginny: " Think your in love Ron"

Me and the twins: "Victor I love you Victor I do"

Me, Harry and the twins: "When were apart my heart beats only for you"

George: " Sounds like the Irish have got there pride on"

Arthur: "It's not the Irish"

Arthur: "Get back to the portkey Fred, George, Laylah, Ginny is your responsibility"

We got back to the port key and Harry got lost. Ron, Hermione and Arthur went to look for him.