Chapter 11

/ time skip to April \

Umbridge is still the same vile cow she's always been. However me and the twins came up with a plan. We meet up in secret and plan things for the shop, pranks, new products everything.

During the 5th year OWLs. I walked into the great hall. Not too far though just near the door. Umbridge stormed over.

Umbridge: "what the hell do you think your doing!?"

Me: "wait and see you vile bitch"

I blew a spark at her. The boys fly in throwing fireworks. George flys by me pulling me up onto the broom. Everyone started cheering.

Umbridge was finally taken down a peg or two. We flew outside and everyone followed.

George: "your turn"

I let off the final fire work and Weasley Wesley logo appeared in the sky.

Thankfully we were expelled after the whole fireworks thing and so we get to go back to the burrow. I'm just glad to be away from her. Every time I see her I'm reminded of what happened. What she caused.

When we got to Molly she wasn't angry. We got outside the burrow and I let out a breath of relief.

Molly: "there's a surprise in there for you, Laylah"

Fred: "what about us?"

Molly: "you won't want it"

Me: "what is it?"

Molly: "go in and see"

I walked into the burrow and saw Bill sat on the sofa. I ran over to him and sat on his lap hugging him. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

I whispered: "I needed this"

Fred: "what are you doing here!?"

George: "yeah don't get us wrong we love you but shouldn't you be at work?"

Bill lifted his head from off my chest as the twins slumped down either side of him.

Bill: "that's another part of the surprise. I got transferred, finally. I've been asking since I went back in summer"

Me: "seriously?"

Bill: "seriously"

I smiled and just tried to take in that we won't have to do long distance anymore. He'll be here. All the time. I rested my head on his shoulder and moved closer to him.

// couple days later \\

I haven't really had much time to process everything that happened whilst we were at Hogwarts. It didn't sink in I was pregnant. It definitely didn't sink in I had a miscarriage. No one knows. I haven't told anyone. I wanted to tell Bill but I wanted to do it in person but now he's here I don't have the courage to tell him.

No one knows what umbitch did. I need time to think about it all and that's why I'm sat on the roof. I didn't tell anyone I just went.

- Bill POV -

I wandered outside to where Fred and George are. But no Laylah. She's nowhere.

Me: "you two know where Laylah is?"

George: "not seen her"

Fred: "me either thought she was with you"

I looked up and saw her sat on the roof. Of course! Why didn't I think to check the roof?

I walked onto the roof and sat behind her. I could hear her crying. She's so focused on her own thoughts she didn't hear me.

Me: "darling... are you okay? What's happened, baby?"

She jumped at first but relaxed when she saw it was me. Her eyes looked into mine. My heart broke. Who ever hurt her better stay away from me. I hate seeing her sad.

She climbed onto my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck crying into my chest. A lump formed in my throat as I started to rub her back and try to Soothe her.

Me: "babygirl please tell me what's happened. What's made you so upset"

- Laylah POV -

Bill: "babygirl please tell me what's happened. What's made you so upset"

Me: "ev-everything"

Bill: "can you tell me, darling?"

I nodded and lifted my chest off his chest but still looking down.

Me: "well it's um 3 things really"

Bill: "what are they, princess"

Me: "well first I was pregnant"

Bill: "what"

Me: "I was pregnant"

Bill: "baby... was?"

Me: "that's the other thing, I had a miscarriage because well umbitch she punished me the first wasn't so bad it's just whatever I wrote with the quill appeared on my hand it stung at first but I got used to the pain and then she um well crucio"

Bill: "oh my god, baby. I'm so Sorry, I won't let anything or anyone hurt you anymore I promise you. I love you"

Me: "I love you"

Bill: "why didn't you tell me"

Me: "I wanted to tell you in person and well when I did see you I didn't feel confident enough to none of it had sunk in I hadn't processed it all it all just sort of happened, one after another"

Bill: "darling, you know you can always tell me anything. Come here"

Bill opened his arms and moved closer again resting my head on his chest once again.