Chapter 9

We've only been back at Hogwarts a month and well. My period. It's late. But I might not be pregnant! It could be late because of stress I mean I have been stressing over the Gryffindor Hufflepuff game this week.

I decided to rule it out and take a test. Luckily I always have some in my trunk. Just in case. I walked to the bathroom and took the test.

I could hear Fred, Lee and George joking around in the dorm as I waited. What if I am pregnant? What will I do? I can't tell Bill in a letter... I can't do that to him. I don't know what it'll mean for us if I am pregnant. What will we do?

The 3 minutes was up and it took me a little while to pluck up the courage to actually look. With shaky hands I pick up the test.

Me: "holy fuck"

I started to cry. I'm pregnant. I'm actually pregnant. What am I going to do? How am I going to tell Bill? I put the test in the pocket of my hoodie and walked into our dorm room.

Lee: "you okay?"

Me: "yeah"

George: "hey have you heard this prank idea?"

Me: "no what is it? Actually tell me on the way to practice come one we have quidditch practice"

Fred: "seriously?"

Me: "yep come on I'm captain can't be late"

They went to walk out and I remembered I have the test in my pocket.

Me: "I'll catch up I just have to find something"

Fred: "you sure?"

George: "we can wait if you want?"

Me: "no it's fine I won't be long"

They walked out and I hid the test in my trunk under a bunch of random stuff I kept in there. I walked out and caught up to them.