Chapter 10

I hate Umbridge. She's the worst. A literal bitch. I've come up with a plan to piss her off. Me, George and Fred were sat in her class bored out or skulls.

I whispered to the twins: "watch this"

Fred: "what the fuck she doing"

I threw a rock at the window and smashed it.

Umbridge: "what the hell do you think your doing!?"

Me: "just pure mindless vandalism"

Umbridge: "are you mentally deficient?!"

Me: "if I was mentally deficient I would've missed" I winked at the twins.

Fred and George: "wicked"

Umbridge: "my office! NOW!"

Me: "it was worth it"

I got up and high fives the twins on the way to her office. Class had ended and she made her way into the office. It was hideously pink and full of cats.

Umbridge: "why did you do that!?"

Me: "just felt like it"

I put my feet up on the table.

Umbridge: "well I hope you know your going to be punished"

Me: "wow big surprise"

Umbridge: "do you not care?"

Me: "no not really"

Umbridge: "your being punished more for that. Here" she slammed down a piece of parchment and a quill.

Me: "there's no Ink"

Umbridge: "you won't need it"

Me: "and your calling me mentally deficient?" I whispered

Umbridge: "what was that"

Me: "what is it you want me to write"

Umbridge: "I must behave"

Me: "and how many times?"

Umbridge: "until the message sinks in"

I started to write and I felt a pain in my left hand. I wrote it 3 more times and looked at my hand seeing it being written on my skin.

Me: "what the fuck is this!?"

Umbridge: "the message sinking in"

Once I'd finished I asked to leave and she told me I still had one more punishment. I hate her. I feel like throwing her out the window.

She picked up her wand and pointed it at my face.

Me: "oh deary I'm terrified"

Umbridge: "you should be"

Umbridge: "crucio!"

I fall off the chair. The pain is never ending. It's the worse possible pain I've felt. This year was meant to be bearable but here I am in excruciating pain.

She stoped and I grasped my stomach where the most pain was. A single tear ran down my cheek.

Umbridge: "that's all miss Taylor"

I stumbled out the door. It was time for dinner but there is no way I could face anyone. I slowly stubbles to the Gryffindor common room and into mine George's, Fred's and Lee's dorm. I climbed into bed and just cried.

10 minutes later Fred and George walk in and I attempted to wipe my tears.

George: "hey hey Laylah what happened?"

Me: "I'm okay"

Fred: "no your not and that's fine what happened with Umbitch?"

Me: "nothing I'm fine"

George: "Laylah Molly Taylor stop lying to us"

Me: "I'll be okay I promise"

George: "well you know you can talk to us at any time about anything don't you?"

Me: "yeah I do, thank you"

I woke up the next morning and walked into the bathroom and there was blood all in my pyjamas. I cried into my hands. I lifted my wand to the pyjamas on the floor.

Me: "incendo"

I lit them on fire and watched them burn. Even if I got the blood out I wouldn't be able to wear them again.

Me: "agumemti"

I put the fire out and put the small remains of the pyjamas in the bin. I cleaned my self up and more tears flowed.

There was a knock at the door.

George: "it's me Fred and Lee have gone to the common room are you okay? You've been in there awhile"

Me: "uh George could you pass me some pyjama bottoms please"

George: "sure give me a second"

A second later George's hand appeared with pyjama bottoms. I took the pyjamas and he closed the door. Once they were on I walked out, George still by the door.

George: "time of the month?"

Me: "something like that"