Chapter 8

Summer was over and I had to say goodbye to Bill again. Saying goodbye to Bill is one of the hardest things I have to do. We were leaving for Hogwarts today and he was going back to work tomorrow.

I wouldn't be able to get on the train if he came with us to the station so we're saying goodbye at Grimmauld place. We stood near the doorway after he'd said goodbye to everyone else.

His hands holding mine as our eyes locked view with each other. He pulled me in for a hug my head on his chest as he ran his hand up and down my back.

After a minute or so I pulled away. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and kissed him softly. Tears rolling down my cheeks. Bill pulled away and kissed my head.

Bill: "your last year, you can do this, darling"

Me: "yeah"

Bill: "I'll miss you"

Me: "I'll miss you too, love. I love you"

Bill: "I love you, darling"

Bill placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead again.

Molly: "Laylah we have to go now or you'll miss the train"

Me: "okay. Bye, love"

Bill: "goodbye, princess"

I walked out wheeling my trunk. I looked back at Bill stood at the doorway as Sirius closed the door so it would 'disappear' again.

/ on the train \

Me and the twins sat in our usual compartment. I rested my head against the window staring out into the view.

George: "you'll see him soon"

Me: "mhm"

Fred: "laylah?"

Me: "I'm alright"

Fred: "Laylah"

Me: "Fred I'm fine"

Fred: "it's okay to admit you'll miss him you know, we all know you miss him"

George: "Fred's right"

Fred: "i am?"

George: "yeah for once"

I chuckled and turned my head to look at them instead.

Me: "thanks guys"

Fred: "I can't wait for you two to get married"

Me: "Fred we aren't even engaged"

Fred: "yeah but- I just love you two together, whenever me and George see you to being all coupley it fits you two are perfect for each other"

Me: "thanks Fred"

George: "right now let's stop being sappy"

Me: "I second that I'll end up cry-"

I got cut off by a knock on the door. I opened it. A girl, younger than us possibly around Ginny's age was stood there.

"Can I- can I sit with you"

Me: "sure"

George: "I'm George, this is Fred and Laylah"

Luna: "hi I'm uh Luna Lovegood"

Me: "nice to meet you Luna"

Luna: "you too Laylah thanks for letting me sit here"

Me: "so what year are you in Luna?"

Luna: "4th year"

Me: "Ginny's year"

When we got to Hogwarts I scheduled every practice from now until Christmas break. We have 2 matches before Christmas Hufflepuff then Ravenclaw the week before we go home for Christmas.

The DADA teacher gave the boring speech".....I'm sure we'll be great friends"

Me, George and Fred: "Less likely"

She stared at us then carried on. This year is going to be a long one.