Chapter 16

/ a couple weeks later \

I've done nothing but throw up the last couple weeks. Morning sickness is the worse. Today we finally get to see our little baby and tell everyone we're pregnant.

I rubbed my eyes with my hands and let my eyes adjust to the sunlight. I groaned slightly as I turned to face Bill. I kissed his cheek repeatedly as he pulls me closer by my waist, groaning.

Me: "morning, my love"

Bill: "mmm morning, angel"

Me: "we get to see our little baby today"

Bill: "we do, baby girl and we're telling everyone"

Me: "yeah we are, love"

I leaned in and kissed him softly. I pulled away slowly and rested my forehead to his.

Bill: "let's get up yeah?"

Me: "mhm"

I sat up as did, Bill. I held the sheets to my chest as I grabbed Bills T-shirt, putting it on. I walked downstairs and started to make some breakfast as Bill showered.

I was humming to a song and swaying my hips slightly as I cooked. I felt Bills arms warp around my waist as he started kissing my neck.

Bill: "you look amazing in my T-shirt, princess"

Me: "thank you, baby"

I served up breakfast and we ate in comfortable silence. I went to get changed, I put on a pair of leggings and a T-shirt.

/ at the ultrasound \

We just got called in. I sat on the bed and lifted my top. The nurse walked in and asked me questions about my pregnancy so far.

"This is going to be a little cold"

I nodded as she put some gel on my stomach. I held Bills hand as she started looking for our baby.

"There's baby"

Me: "oh my god... that's our baby"

Bill: "it's tiny"

I smiled as happy tears clouded my eyes. I held onto Bills hand tighter.

Bill: "our baby, angel"

Me: "yeah, our baby"

"I'll get you some copies"

The nurse left the ultrasound on the screen, letting us watch it longer as she got some copies.

/ a couple hours later \

After work at Weasley Wizard Wheezes I was meeting Bill at the burrow so we can tell everyone I'm pregnant. I still can't believe it. IM PREGNANT!!

Me and George walked into the burrow and Bill was sat on the sofa and Molly was in the kitchen.

Me: "hi, Molly!!"

Molly: "hi, dear! Lovely to see you"

Me: "you too!"

I hugged her and kissed her cheek. We waited for everyone to get there. Molly started to serve up dinner as me and Bill we're getting ready to tell everyone.

I nodded to Bill, telling him I'm ready.

Bill: "we have something to tell you all"

Arthur: "what is it?"

Bill: "Angel? You want to tell them?"

Me: "okay!"

Gin: "just tell us!"

Me: "I'm pregnant!!"

Molly: "OH MY GOD"

Arthur: "our first grandbaby!!"

George: "you're kidding!! Oh my god! A baby!?"

Gin: "congratulations!! Oh my god"

Me: "thank you!"

Bill: "we're very happy!" He said as he grabbed my hand.

We talked a little more and all we could hear in the background was Molly repeating 'oh my god'. She was shocked and very happy. It made me so happy.