Chapter 7

I'd spent all the day with Fred and George and fell asleep on Bills chest on the sofa in the living room in front of the fireplace.

Bill: "*sleepy sigh* I know your asleep and"

I moved a bit.

Bill: "can't understand me but, I want to let you know, how much you mean to me and how much I love you. How important you are and how perfect you are, you are so perfect. I don't deserve you"

Me: "awh Bill"

Bill: "I-I thought you were asleep"

Me: "I was but I woke up. I'm glad I did"

Bill: "let's go upstairs"

Me: "okay, love"

I stood up slowly rubbing my eyes as Bill stood up. A soft smile crept on his face as he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs.

We reached his room and he opened the door letting me walk in first. He followed, our hands still intertwined as he shut the door again. Bill flopped down on the bed letting his hand fall from mine.

I smiled softly as I straddled his waist. His hands grasped my hips. I leaned down and kiss his lips. His hands moved to my lower back and pulled me closer. A groan escaping his lips as my arse moved over his crotch.

Bill: "I thought you were tired, baby?"

Me: "mmm not anymore"

I crashed my lips back onto his. My fingers fumbled to find the hem of his T-shirt as I tried to pull it off him. Lifting my hips up to get it from under me Bill lifted his back helping me get it off.

I threw the T-shirt somewhere and started to kiss down his neck. Bills hand moved up my back as the other removed my top. I moved back again straddling his thighs as I went to undo his trousers. Bills hand caught my wrist.

Bill: "baby, are you sure?"

I nodded

Bill: "princess, I need words"

Me: "I'm sure love"

Bill nodded and moved his hand from my wrist. Bill lifted his hips so I could pull down his trousers and boxers. His semi was released and I bit my lip.

I grasped my hand around his length and started to pump him. His mouth fell agape. I swiped my thumb over the tip spreading the pre cum. I could feel the wetness form in my underwear as I kept pumping him.

My eyes were focused on his face, every little reaction. His eyes screwed shut, his mouth agape, moans threatening to escape, his nose scrunched. Bill reached for his wand and cast a silencing spell around the room.

Bill: "ba-baby I'm going to cum, stop please I don't want to cum yet"

I stopped my hand movements but still grasped around him. I placed a soft kiss at his tip. I lifted my hips and moved to straddle his waist again. Bill flipped us over which caught me by surprise.

His lips attached to my neck. His tongue laced over my soft spot before he started to bite down leaving his mark. His hands moved from my hips up to my breasts. He cupped them over my bra and started to massage them. His fingers skilfully undone my bra as he threw it somewhere.

He began to kiss down from my neck, to my chest, down the valley of my breasts then down my stomach. His hands started to play with my jeans. He stopped his actions and looked up at me.

Bill: "can I?"

Me: "yes, baby please"

Bill: "okay, darlin'"

He undone my jeans and I lifted my hips so he could pull them down. He started to leave soft kisses on my thighs. He got dangerously close to where I need him most and a soft whine escaped my lips.

Bill: "patience, princess. I'll pleasure you soon enough"

The wetness grew in my underwear as he hooked a finger in the waist band of my underwear. Teasingly slowly he pulled them down my legs and eventually let them drop to the floor.

Bill: "so wet, princess. Is this all for me?"

A moan escaped my lips as he started to rub figure of eights on my clit.

Bill: "answer me, angel"

Me: "yea-yes all for you"

Bill: "good girl"

He kissed my left thigh softly and he removed his fingers from my clit. I whined at the loss of contact. He ran his fingers through my heat and he pumped two fingers in and curled them.

Me: "holy" I arched my back.

His lips attached to my bud as he took it in his mouth. He ran his tongue over my bud. The pleasure was sensational. He added a third finger. His right hand moved from my thigh to my hip as he quickly fucked me with his fingers.

Me: "fe-feels so good"

Bill: "does it, angel"

Me: "mhm- fuck so good"

His hand moved again up to my breast as he started to massage it creating even more pleasure. The knot in my stomach formed. He sped up the rate of his fingers egging me closer to my high.

Me: "im-im close"

Bill: "cum, baby. Cum for me"

He rolled my nipple between his fingers and pinched it. Moans escaped my lips as my high crashed down. My hips bucked into his face as he guided me through it. He removed his lips and placed his head on my stomach.

He placed a soft kiss on my stomach and kiss all the way up to my lips. His tongue swept across my bottom lip. His tongue found his way into my mouth. Bill started to roll his hips onto mine. Soft whines escaping my lips.

Me: "fuck me please"

Bill: "you sure, baby"

Me: "yes please just fuck me"

He pulled off his trousers and boxers fully and grabbed a condom. He ripped it open and rolled it onto his cock. He placed his tip at my entrance, teasing me.

Me: "just fuck me already"

He pushed himself in and grasped my hips. A groan escaping his lips.

Me: "move please"

He started to thrust his tip hitting all the right spots straight away. Pornographic moans escape my lips as sweat dripped off his forehead. His hand travelled from my hip to my neck, gripping it as he thrusted.

Me: "fu-ck! Choke me"

He tightened the grip on my neck and I threw my head back screwing my eyes shut. I was in a total state of euphoria.

Bill: "shit, baby you feel so good around me- fuck"

He started to twitch and my orgasm drew closer. His thrusts were deep. Profanities left his mouth.

Bill: "open your eyes, I want you to look at me whilst you cum"

I struggle to open my eyes and all I could see was stars. My orgasm was close.

Me: "fuck, Bill I'm gonna- HOLY FUCK"

My orgasm crashed down as did Bill's and we rode out our highs. Profanities leaving both our mouths as we came down from our high. Bill pulled out and discarded of the condom and crashed down next to me.