Chapter 4

I was meant to be Gryffindor quidditch captain this year since Oliver Wood left but there is a triwizard tournament which is stopping me. There won't be a quidditch house cup this year. Better luck next year I guess.

Seeming as I've not long turned 17 the twins are literally begging me to put their names in. I refuse of course. They will definitely hurt themselves. After about a week of being at Hogwarts I received a letter from Bill.

My darling Laylah, I hope your not thinking about entering your name for the triwizard tournament I couldn't bare it. I bet the twins are being you to put their names in for them. You were meant to be quidditch captain this year right? I'm guessing with the tournament that not happening? Well next year when you are you will be the best captain. I can't wait to see you. I love you.
Love, Bill x

Bill, my love, I'm not thinking of entering the tournament, and yes the twins have literally been begging me to put their names in for them. But don't worry I'm not going to they'll just hurt themselves if they get chosen. Yeah I was meant to be quidditch captain this year. How's work? I miss you. I love you.
Love, Laylah x

- time skip to the Yule ball -

Me and Bill are still writing to each other a lot. I miss him. So so much. Me and George are going to the Yule ball together, as friends of course me and Bill are still together.

I'm in love with my dress

I'm in love with my dress. It's so pretty. I've got black heels to match it. At the Yule Ball me and George had the best time. We even saw Fred kiss Angelina which was funny. We saw Ron get jealous that Hermione came with Krum. The whole night was funny but we danced as well which was good. Surprisingly George? A good dancer.

- Christmas -
// yes I know they didn't go to the Burrow for Christmas that year but we pretend they did\\

I'd just given Ron, Ginny and Molly their presents and it was time to give my favourite three presents. George, Fred and Arthur's. I hand Arthur a box and he opens.

Arthur: "you know you really didn't have to-" he starts to cry.

Molly: "What is it?"

Arthur shows Molly a pen a proper pen engraved with "best dad."

Arthur: "thank you"

Me: "your welcome. George Fred your turn"

George: "will we cry?"

Me: "probably but it'll be because your to excited"

They open the box and their faces light up.

Fred: "MUGGLE FIREWORKS"

George: "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"

Me: "well you've been begging me to get you some for years so I thought I'd buy you some"

Ginny: "What's the difference?"

Me: "these are loud, very loud"

Molly: "oh Lordy"

Me: "sorry"

Molly: "it's fine but Fred George be careful"

Fred: "yes ma'am"

Bill my love, merry Christmas. I gave the presents that we bought together. I made Arthur cry with his, it was so sweet. George and Fred have thanked me a million times for the muggle fireworks. I hope your having a great Christmas. Only 5 months now, love. Every night at The Burrow since I've been back I've gone onto the roof and looked at the stars. I miss you. I love you.
Love, Laylah x

My darling Laylah, I know it's late but merry Christmas, darling. I wish I was there. I wish I could've seen their faces when you gave them the presents also I'm glad I'm not there because muggle fireworks are really loud. I'll see you in 5 months. I miss you, I love you. I look at the stars every night thinking of you.
Love, Bill x