Chapter 17: Getting Ready

A/n about time for another chapter yeah? Read on!

Miranda's POV
"Miranda, Miranda, wake up! We are going for breakfast, come on get up!" My mom said.
"Ok ok, mom I'm getting up."
"Come on get dressed!"
With Jay waking me up, I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, blah blah blah. then I got into the shower. Shampooed and Conditioned my hair, washed my body, and lazily ran a razor over my legs to get rid of any stubble since I was wearing shorts. I walked out and grabbed a soft hotel towel and began to dry off. Since we all got separate rooms I walked out of the bathroom and started to pick out some clothes. I grabbed a Brandy Melville crop top that had no back except a thick strap thing to cover up the back piece of my bikini Can't have that showing! I then got out a pair of regular shorts. I then picked out my bikini, which was just a plain simple black one. I put them on and grabbed a pair of sandals. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and room key and put on a little mascara. I then left.

A/N Hey guys!!! I'm soooo sorry! I have been in the most god awful writers block! It's terrible! That's why this chapter is so awful. That and I have had so much stress with school and training for track and exercising and dieting so it's just ugh. Anyways tell me in the comments what you guys have been up to! I'm really interested. I read everything. I promise!

Read
Vote
Comment
Always love yourself
Xx Hailey xX