Chapter 19: Amusement Park Idea

A\N I defiantly recommend you listen to this song while reading the chapter

Miranda POV
"Kevin Gates, I'm everybody's sworn favorite. People tend to feel I'm Michael Jackson reincarnated."

I quietly sang satellites by Kevin Gates as I started walking down the hallway.

"Satellites, satellites, never really made love but she going to get it right. Emotions probably tellin' her that she can stay the night, but her friends all call us crazy. they don't give her good advice."

I walked into the elevator and pressed L for lobby. That damn elevator music started playing. I hate that shit. I plugged my headphones into my phone and put the buds in my ears. I quickly tapped the music app, and clicked my Kevin Gates playlist. Which song should I choose? Haha. easy. I clicked Satellites of course. The elevator quickly stopped at the lobby, and I made my way to the Café. I scanned the room and quickly found Jay and Louis.

"Finally!", Louis exclaimed, "We've been waiting or you forever!"

"Louis, we have been waiting for two minutes. Shut up", Jay said, coming to my defense.

"What do you all want to do now?" She asked

"We could go to the museum? Or the amusement park?" I suggested

"Amusement park! Mum please? Can we go? Please?" Louis begged

"Yeah sure. I don't care. Lets go then." Mum agreed.

"TO NARNIA!" Louis yelled as we walked out of the hotel.

*********************************************************

A\N Yes I know its short. I'm sorry! Put down your pitchforks! Atleats I updated! Anywhore, I gotta go pack for vacation! I hopefully will have plenty of ideas. I can upload them when I get back.

Xx hailey xX

274 words