Chapter 4: His "Oh Shit" Moment

Louis' POV

       "Mum, do I have to go to this dinner with you? It'll be so awfully formal and boring!" I exclaimed.
       "Louis, hush. Adam has a daughter your age, so you'll be able to talk to her. She's even cooking, because apparently he can't cook worth a shit!" She replied.
"Well then." I mumbled as a walked upstairs to get ready.
*20 minutes later* 
I was finally ready and dressed. I sprayed one last spritz of hairspray, and walked back downstairs to find mum pacing around the coffee table.
   "Mum, stop. You're gonna get dizzy and fall, and trust me, it hurts."
   "I won't fall." She snapped.
    "Well then."
    "Sorry Hun. I'm just nervous. What if they don't like me?" She said nervously.
  "Mum, you're a lovable person. Now c'mon. We're gonna be late." I said.

    While in the car, mum dropped a bomb on me.
"Louis, I have something important to tell you. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to tell his daughter. She's your half sister. Adam is your father. We met at a party and hooked up, then nine months later, you were born. He doesn't know. If you want to tell him, you can. It's up to you."
   "What? No... Why haven't you told me this before?" I exclaimed.
"I don't know. You're just so young, and I really didn't want to drop this on you because you looked up to Mark so much."
  "Does dad not know I'm his son?" I asked.
"No, he knows." She replied.
"And he's okay with that?"
"Yeah, I guess. He never said he wasn't." She replied.

By that time, we had arrived. We rang the doorbell, and guess who was there?
Miranda. My sister. The same girl I bully at school.