Thank You!/ Chapter 12: The Shopping.

Oh my god guys I want to start off with saying thank you SO muck for 1k reads I was excited the day I got 1 read. GAHHH I'm so happy thanks again oh and I have updated twice in one day just for you guys. Oh wait before you read comment below on what you guys want me to call you guys.

The choices are.....

1. oranges (don't even ask)

2. Lamas

3.bananas

That's the names anyway read on

Miranda's pov

Okay being honest Jay got me way to much. I had no idea they were rich. I mean yea I knew they had a lot but not a lot a lot. Jeez anyway again she got me way to much stuff. T-shirts,shorts,more sweats,tank-tops,crop-tops,high wasted shorts, high waisted jeans,leggings. That's just the clothes she got me a bunch of like NAME-BRAND shoes that I could never afford. She got me a purse a 50 dollar gift card to McDonald's for coffee. An iPhone with a case an iTunes card and a lot more. I tried to refuse over half of it but she wouldn't let me. Anyways we got home and I put away all my stuff and ended up falling asleep on the hardwood stairs. Louis ended up pouring an ice cold bucket of water. I then proceeded to slide down the stairs. All while I was asleep. I also woke up there because apparently I wouldn't get up to go to my room. Louis tried to carry me upstairs but I was in such a position that he couldn't pick me up.

Weird right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys make sure to comment what you guys want your names to be Kay? Also give me a vote if its worthy and bubye!✋✋✋👍👍

Also go read Haileystyles124 books and vote for her because I LOVE her books there so good.