Chapter 13: Another School Day.

Miranda's pov

Anyways I woke up from my really uncommon position (which was oddly comfy) I went to the washroom and took a shower. After I finished washing my hair I shaved my legs and grabbed my loofa and body wash an washed my body. After I got out I went to my room, pulled on a pair of a undergarments, I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and and put on a sea green tank-top and went to brush my teeth. I then did my normal makeup routine, and went back into my room and put on a black long sleeve crop top. I went downstairs and grabbed my converse, and left.

Miranda's pov (at school)

Ugh I'm so bored. Ew. People. I hate everyone here. I bumped into some random jock.
"Watch it, geek." The fuck?
"You watch it, fuckboy. Stay out of my way, or I'll hang you by your toenails and cut off your skin." I seethed, glaring at him. He looked at me, bewildered, and walked away.
Everyone in the hallway stared at me. Probably surprised that I stood up for myself.
"The fuck are you looking at?" I spit, and stalked off to class.

(Skip to end of day)

I found Louis after the final bell rang. He was hanging out with a bunch of jocks, including the one I threatened earlier. "Are you ready to go?" I asked Louis.
"Aye, Louis, your girlfriend is the sleaze?" Some random jock asked.
"No, Nick, she's not a sleaze. And she's not my girlfriend, she's my sister, you prick." Louis said threateningly, getting close to his face. "Watch what the fuck you say." Louis snapped, before walking off with me.