1||

😌

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ! ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴀꜱɪᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ  ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄꜱ. ♥

Can I give myself a break? I don't seem to be in my best shape.

"And how long are you planning this break should last for?", asked my self conscience. 

"Maybe forever?" , I answered back with a raised eyebrow.

"And do you think that's possible? Running away from your problems? It doesn't seem to be a good idea", came another response from other side of my brain.

"Then? What am I supposed to do? I feel empty and disorganized. I'm such a emo bitch, ain't I?" 

"Well that's not the correct word to describe it", wow.. I guess I'm great at consoling myself.

"I wish the conscience that I've been talking to were a real person", I thought.

"The imaginations are wild!"

"Well I guess so.. since I've been relying to only talk with me when I can't open to others"

"Me too!"

Me too? That sounded like someone else have been talking with me,  I softly chuckled at the thought. Sometimes I really wished if instead of me consoling myself it would've been a real person, who could embrace me in their arms instead of my pillow at times when I broke down.

I do have friends who have helped me through tough times, right now I work with my fellas at the Back door bakery. Parents? They are doing alright in the West with my sibling thriving in his studies. We had an argument and they wanted me to disappear, since then I ran away trying to search for my happiness. I wanted to find my happiness. I can't give up. 

They might have said it on the heat of the moment but they might not have thought I'll take it seriously and really give up living there. 

I survived somehow with the money I brought with myself, I could barely manage to pay off the rent and looked out for jobs from where I can earn well to feed myself.

That was one year ago. In this time span I got to meet with people who don't look down on me, a nice girl equivalent to an elder sister to have a company with sometimes, lives downstairs.

Well who doesn't have problems in their lives? 

I feel sad because I'm not as competent and distinguished as I wanted myself to but I really want to one day. When will that day ever come? Will it even come or not? I sighed and looked up staring at the canopy of leaves fluttering along the breeze above me. I relaxed myself and let myself sink in more on the bench I was sitting over.

I closed my eyes trying to feel peace. The breeze is so soft hitting my cheeks, I wanted to last this peace forever.

Beep!

1 Unread message

Genius in the building : Where are you Y/N? Planning to come or not?

Uh Seungmin-Oops! I have rush to the bakery for my evening shift now! Bye bye peace, let's get back to work.

🌗❄❄❄❄❄🌗

"Sorry for being late", I opened the door and apologized.