4||

"Hey Seungmin I am starting to prepare for getting admission in college this year!", I said with a smile as I turned towards him.

Right now the bakery was empty with only me and Seungmin arranging next set of batter.

"And what major are you thinking to opt for?", he asked.

"Law", I answered.

"Law? Even I'm also interested to go for it!", he said with a cheerful puppy face.

He suggested, "Why don't we both apply for the same college y/n?"

"I was actually thinking to do so. Which college are you thinking to go?", I asked.

"I was thinking to attend St. Louis where the others are, won't it be cool if all of us go to the same institution?", he asked with an excited face. 

"Yeah exactly! I asked Jeongin to suggest me one and he said to look out for St. Louis."

He nodded and proceeded to say, "You need to gear up since it's only two months left for the admission test, can you crack it?"

"I think so, I asked my neighbour unnie to lend me her books for preparation , I found it pretty easy since I have already prepared for the exam last year so I just need to revise."

"That's awesome y/n! If you want we can prepare together to speed up the preparation, what do you say?", he suggested.

"That's actually a good idea but I'm afraid it'll hamper your preparations", I said after thinking about the consequences.

"No way! I've been a topper in my class okay? Students used to pester me every now and then to get taught from me!", he said with sassy smile," you should consider yourself lucky!"

I said, "Then let's do so after we get into college!", I didn't want him to involve in giving his precious time to me which is much needed now to focus on oneself.

He started sulking and  I chuckled at his state. I knew he was a topper as how smoothly he managed to help his aunt maintaining the bakery and his aunt used to often praise him and his grades in front of me like some one who's telling their children's good qualities for a hand in marriage. I laughed at my own comparison haha.

"Kids where you at?" I heard the door opening and aunt calling out.

We rushed to take the packets from her hands, Lee Know and Changbin oppas went to the storeroom to keep the goods they brought with themselves.

Since I needed more to time to prepare now within limited time, I had to somehow look out for a way to utilize more of my free time.

An idea struck my mind! Yes! I can bring my books to the bakery to study in the free time!

I started doing so from the next day regularly for the next two months.

Seungmin used to help me sometimes way around, he's really a genius I must say. 

Jeongin started taking more time leave for his preparations, so he visits everyday for only two hours at night. Even doing that is very appreciable from his side!

On weekends Chan oppa used to come and we grew closer to the point that we casually talk about stuff while lettering. He also used to suggest some tricks to memorize lengthy and complex topics. In addition to that he never really missed coming on any weekends so far. 

Felix often stays away due to his course in med, poor boy! He tries to join whenever possible, maybe 2-3 days in a week, aunt has told him not to take it too hard, he should do as much as he's comfortable within his capacity. Felix is a very grateful boy, a characteristic which I really like in him! 

Han and Hyunjin come regularly as usual on weekdays at evening shift. On weekends, they try to attend both morning and evening shifts, sometimes they can't make it so it's reasonable and aunt is quite frank and lenient in these matters.

Lee Know oppa and Changbin oppa have already graduated and their placements are gonna announce soon anytime so they are the ones who are most reliable as for now. 

Exam was arriving very quickly, the closer it came the more nervous I grew.

❄10 DAYS FROM EXAM ❄

"Hey y/n why are you so anxious?", I heard and looked up to see Lee Know oppa asking with a worried face.

"Uh, you do know the reason", I said again looking down at my book.

"Do you know what's best when you feel anxious?"

I was eager to know the secret, "No, please tell!"

He said, "breath."

Breath? "I am breathing, am I not?", I asked with a confused face.

"No silly! Breath as in inhale and exhale deeply till the moment you calm down completely", he suggested in a caring brotherly tone.

"Okay", I agreed and followed his words.

~❤ I  N  H  A  L  E ❤~

~❤ E  X  H  A  L  E ❤~

Repeated several times.

Oh wow! It works!! I made a shocked face. I saw oppa smiling, he said, "Told ya! Now I gotta do the work, you study without any stress. Fighting!!", he said the last word forming a fist making me smile wider.

Aunt suggested me to take the last 7 days off. I tried to persuade her that it was okay but she kept on insisting surpassing my level of stubbornness.

 ❄1 WEEK AWAY❄

❄6 DAYS LEFT ❄

❄5 DAYS TO GO❄

❄4 DAYS TO MAKE IT❄

❄3 DAYS FROM EXAM ❄

❄2 DAYS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHI- HAPPENING ❄