9||

I entered the bakery and the first thing was my eyes searching for oppa.

"Good evening y/nieee~~", I heard aunt's sweet voice the moment I opened the door.

"Good morning aunt" , I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Okay since you're here, please carry these cupcakes into the oven" , she passed me a tray over the counter and I carried in kitchen.

I saw Felix was baking brownies and Lee Know oppa was smearing butter over a batch of cookie tray with Han putting the trays inside oven.

"Oh y/n hand over the cupcakes I'll put it inside" , suggested Han.

"Oh thanks Hanniee" I smiled and gave him the tray I was carrying. I turned towards Felix.

"Ayo Felix! Can I try these brownies?" , I said with water filling inside my mouth.

"Yup sure y/n, take these, they might have cooled a bit down" , he pointed towards a box where some brownies were already baked.

"Mmm masjoh (**means tasty)" , I was really moved by the rich flavor dancing on my tongue.

"Want s'more?" , Felix chuckled and asked me.

"Oh my! If it were possible I would have finished every brownie present here haha, no wonder your brownies are on popular demand", I said munching on the rest of the brownie in my hand.

"Exactly!" , said Han picking a brownie from the box.

"Why should I back off? Hey brownie boy pass me one over here" , Lee Know oppa called out.

Felix laughed and went with one brownie to stuff it in oppa's mouth. "There you go!"

"Ah my taste buds just got blessed!" , oppa said while chewing.

After finishing I was heading back to the main area and saw Chan oppa bringing a bag of ingredient from the store room. Right! I need to have a talk with him.

"Oppa!" , I went to him.

"Yes y/n?" , he stopped in his tracks.

"I need to talk to you about something." I told him.

"Okay go on."

"Uh- I mean somewhere private?" , I asked.

"Oh then wait let me keep this bag first" , I nodded and he went inside kitchen.

He came out instantly after keeping it inside the room, "Where do you wanna go?", he asked.

"Let's go to the backyard."

We went to the backyard of the bakery and took a seat on rock.

"So, what is it y/n?", his eyebrows were raised in curiosity.

"Remember when I said I heard something weird on our way to home in jeep?" I asked hoping he wouldn't have forgotten about it.

"Ahh.. so it's about that?" , he said.

"Oppa don't avert your gaze" , I said while observing him.

"Why do you sound serious all of a sudden y/n?" , he asked.

"So that you too be serious about it" , I gave him the reason.

"Okay yes I remember, what about it?" , he asked finally looking at my direction.

I sighed. "Did you also hear that?", I asked.

"No!" he sharply denied.

"Then why did you make that face?" , I asked.

"B-because it's not something that I heard, instead it was something which I thought myself." As soon as he said that I frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean? D-don't tell me I'm hearing your thoughts" , I sarcastically scoffed.

"And What- what if you do?" , he asked after a pause and he was dead serious.

I became speechless. How on Earth is that even possible? I just blinked, it felt as if the world just stopped for me.

After I regained my ability to process my thought, I gulped and asked him, "So..uh, do you have any explanation?"

"I don't but sometimes it feels like I'm hearing things inside my head even if they are out of context" , he said.

"If that's the case then does it mean all of us hear random thoughts of one another?" , I asked him.

"No idea, but for now it looks like you heard what I thought unless if there was someone else among us who thought the same" , he said deeply thinking.

"But no one gave any response about it except you" , I tried to reason.

"Now that it's confirmed that both of us are hearing random people's thoughts, well at least you now know that you heard mine, I need to figure out whose thoughts I was hearing" , he said.

"Oppa what if it's like we are randomly hearing, I mean maybe I heard yours today, maybe someone else's next day" , I raised my shoulder in a what if manner.

"Yeah who knows? I'll try to figure it out" , he said.

"Y/N Y/N Where are you?" , I heard Seungmin summoning aloud from inside.

"Oh we've been out for too long let's head back", oppa nodded in agreement and we went inside.

"Where were you?" , Seungmin came over as soon as he spotted me.

"Ah just went see some stars in the sky" I told Seungmin and smiled.

"Is that so? You could have called me too" , he said with puppy eyes. How adorable!

"Sure let's do that next time", I gave a wide smile exposing my teeth.

🌗❄❄❄❄❄❄🌗

I saw y/n with Chan hyung at the backyard from the windows of aunt's room on the upper floor. They looked pretty serious, I wonder what they might have been talking about. But right now that I called y/n, it looked like it was nothing serious. Or was it because she didn't want anyone else to know about it?

Nowadays, it looks like Chan hyung is growing pretty close to her which is a bit upsetting, I mean, is y/n really dense or is it me who doesn't make it obvious that I like her? I know I'm pretty good at hiding emotions but I can't continue to be like this forever. 

Calm down. Calm down. At least I'm able to spend my entire college time with her so I should be naturally having the upper hand. 

Well its alright, just go with the flow Seungmin.

I stopped thinking about it and resumed to continue my work.

But as soon as I turned towards the counter, I saw the person entering whom I'd expect to meet at the end of humanity.

Doha Lee.

Why the heck is she here?