Intermission luvs!

Till now we have sort of got a detailed description of the characters and the interrelationships, isn't it? I thought the flow of the story is alright but might seem a bit slowly progressing, we surely don't want another 2-3 chapters which might be slightly unnecessary, do we? 

Therefore I've come to the conclusion that we should fast forward to the main theme where we'll see the major story to commence! Full of spice and fun.

Look forward to the college life of you and the characters, also Felix stans deprived of the Felix-Vitamin, I'll try to cure your deficiency! :D

Update on what has happened since the day of your exam:

❄ You started your regular shifts in bakery.

❄ You, Jeongin and Seungmin went to trekking a week ago.

❄ The whole squad including entire Stray Kids and you went to Amusement park on Sunday of the next week of your exam.

❄ You spent almost every night together with Navier Unnie at her place binge watching web series and k-dramas on Netflix.

❄ You made variety of recipes that Seungmin taught you and offered it to Aunt Kim (Seungmin's Aunt) and Navier Unnie as a small thank you gift for their support during your preparation days prior to exam.

❄ Yeah that's all what has happened since a month, three days ago the results came out, after you got to know that all of the three of you were selected, you went to have a victory treat which was given by Lee Know oppa this time.

❄ Since yesterday you have been preparing the things required (ofc you went to shopping with Navier Unnie to buy new clothes, bought new books, other stuff that you need in a college) because tomorrow is the day when your college starts. 

And you're freaking out due to overwhelming excitement!

❄ About the thoughts, you used to get pleasant ones [Your soulmate's thoughts were positive too because he was happy you were joining the college and he had nothing to worry right now]

~ Let's skip to the part where it's the day you are gonna join the St. Louis College ~