5||

❄IT'S TOMORROW AAAAAAAA ❄

Past few days my neighbour unnie has been making extra meals and gave them to me three times a day. Today also she gave me the food. She told me to make sure I don't fall sick, after all the efforts will be useless if I fall ill on the exam day! I'm really glad I got a person so caring like her, oh I forgot to mention, her name was Navier.

It's night right now and tomorrow's the D-day! Everyone wished me best of luck. Felix texted me wishing and wrote sweet things. Lee Know and Changbin oppas came to my house in the morning and gave me energy drinks and advised me to stay calm. Han and Hyunjin called me in the afternoon and made me laugh on our conference call, the dorks haha! I needed some thing to lighten my mood and they fulfilled it.

Me, Jeongin and Seungmin had a separate chat group.

Ping!

School life murderers of this year

Baby bread: Guys should I study now?

Genius in the building : I suggest you rather not Jeongin. Trust the preparation you've done so far, it's the time to relax your mind and body.

Me: I agree with Seungminnieee!!

Baby bread: Alright if you say so! Good luck guys fighting!

Me: Fighting!!

Genius in the building: Y/n you better take rest now, I really want us to go to college together!

Me: Haha sure minniee! You too should rest.

Baby bread: Guys I'm here okay? :(

Me: Aw baby bread you too!

Genius in the building: I said so because we're going to take the same course Jeongin.

Baby bread : Ohhh I see, alright! Rest up guys!!

Me: Good night!

Genius in the building : Good night, sleep tight!!

Ah I feel much much better now after the interactions but yet , even if it's a bit, a tiny amount of anxiety was still hovering over me. I thought of resting but in vain, I was sleepless worried about tomorrow. Just then I heard my doorbell ring.

I got up in confusion as who might come so late at night. I peeped through the doorhole to look at the person. Huh Chan oppa?

I opened the door.

"Oh hi y/n sorry I couldn't prepare much but these might help you", he forwarded me the packet in his hand. I wonder what it was so I started to open but suddenly he burst out-

"Oh y/n not now! After I leave then open it", he said while scratching the back of his head with a nervous smile.

I smiled and said, "Oppa it's cold, why don't you come inside?"

"No it's alright, I just came to give these and it's really late so I must go home now"

I nodded, I was having no idea to what to say. To my surprise he stepped forward and hugged me.

I was caught off guard and shocked, I literally froze.

He told, "Relax y/n why did you became so stiff, I thought hugging helps to reduce anxiety, if you're uncomfortable then-", he started to break off the hug but I immediately raised my hand and hugged him back.

I said, "Yes it does reduce anxiety, I feel better. Please stay like this for a moment."

His hug was warm, I felt peace as if something heavy in my heart just vanished somewhere.

"Y/n?", his voice brought me to reality.

I gasped and immediately broke the hug. "Oh I'm so sorry we hugged for so long", I started bowing to ask for forgiveness.

He said, "That's alright! As long as you feel good my arms are always open for you", he said with a genuine smile.

I smiled back also not realizing how much I started blushing at his words.

"Alright Y/n! Have a good night and rock tomorrow's exam! You got it!!", he said assuring and left.

I closed the door and immediately turned around keeping a hand on my chest to feel the impulse at race. Oh my God!! That was so smooth for him and here I was dying to stay normal in front of him with such a raced heart. Phew.

I saw the packet in my hand. I carried it to the bedroom and opened it.

There was cute plushie. Uh? This was the plushie I remembered I once mentioned to Chan oppa that I like it in our random conversations, he seriously remembered and bought it for me?? Aww how cute!! I blushed even more while staring at it. I then broke my stare and saw a piece of paper lying inside the packet. A note?

Dear Y/n

Fighting!! ^^

Ahhh just two sentences to make me lose my sanity of staying calm. What is this y/n? I snapped back! Am I literally blushing?? Tch! No Y/n no, don't do it, otherwise you'll die before sunrise, out of abnormal heart beats!

I went to bed with the plushie beside me, one thing I was sure of was that I was not nervous anymore for which I'm really happy.

Thank you Chan oppa and everyone who made an effort to make me feel better! I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

🌗❄❄❄❄❄🌗

I was feeling very burdensome and uneasy from past few days and today was exceptionally uneasy. Was it because of my situation? But I was doing alright now and nothing was really bugging me, then why? Was it because I was worried for y/n? But feeling uneasy to this extent felt like as if I'm not worrying about anyone else but me!

I thought as someone who have grown closer to y/n I should do something. We might have grown close to each other but wasn't sure if it involved feelings of love. 

Still I tried to think of something unique which y/n might like and it clicked my mind about the plushie she told me some random day that she likes it a lot! I thought of buying it for her.

It wasn't really available anywhere so I asked one my friends to help me out if possible since his father was the owner at one of the branches of the Blueprint store. That was a week ago when I asked him and he brought it for me two days ago, I paid and thanked him and his father even if he insisted he didn't want to have the money. I could have give in for his words but I told him it was not for me but someone special.

Girlfriend was the first thing he asked of! I strictly said no! After all we are just close buddies for now but sometimes I don't really like it when she stays close with Seungmin and I hate to admit it. What is this feeling? Jealous? Why should I be jealous though? That's the main question.

Anyways I kept walking towards my home after I gave y/n the plushie a..and the hug. What a crappy idea Chan! Why I did hug man, ahhh, I started beating myself inside my head. But one thing was strange, the moment I hugged her, I felt at ease as if the lingering feeling of the uneasiness that I was having from past few days vanished at a blink. Indeed hug makes people feel better, I smiled at the thought.