𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

"𝐈-𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭...what the hell just-" Phoebe panted, trying to wrap her head around the fact that her brother was the Kanima. Her hands were shaking and tears ran down her flushed cheeks. Stiles jumped into action and brought her to sit down on the steps.

"Pheebs, breathe with me, okay?" Stiles said calmly, letting her hold onto his hand. Having his fare share of panic attacks helped in these situations. "That's good, you're doing great." His voice still soft and gentle as if the girl would break if he raised his voice.

Slowly, her breathing became normal again and the tears stopped spilling from her eyelids. Stiles reached up and wiped her tears away, "Do you think you can stand?" The blonde nodded and allowed him to help her back up onto the ground. She gave him a small smile of appreciation and walked towards the blue jeep.

Boyd had taken Isaac and Erica back to the station, and Allison drove Lydia home, which left Derek, Scott, Stiles, and Phoebe. Sighing, Derek got ready to run off, "We have to go." Scott nodded and let Phoebe get into the back seat before taking the front, with Stiles driving beside him.

And with that, they took off after Jackson. It was hard to follow every turn Derek would make, having to find other ways if there was an obstacle. They were catching up and could see the Alpha and Kanima staring at each other, but the jeep halted to a stop at the spike strip in the way.

Stiles panicked, "What do we do now?" But Scott was already jumping out and running towards the standoff. The door slammed shut and Stiles sighed, playing with his hands. "You okay back there?" He asked, looking in the rearview mirror.

"Just worried," Phoebe answered honestly. "They want to kill him, Stiles." He spun around to fully face her, "And I can't do anything about it," She continued. Once again, the tears welled up in her eyes and she groaned, staring up at the roof of the jeep and furiously blinking them away.

"Hey," Stiles started, placing a hand on her knee and rubbing softly. "you know Scott is against that, if anything, he'd kill Derek before he could even harm Jackson." He bit his lip, knowing that Derek could end Scott right then and there but he was trying to comfort his best friend.

To his luck, the girl let out a soft laugh. "I don't think I'd want Derek haunting me forever." She sniffled and wiped the tears off her cheeks. "God, crying gives me a massive headache." Stiles reached into the glove department and pulled out ibuprofen,  handing it to her.

Phoebe smiled and pretended to dump the whole bottle into her mouth, causing the boy with a buzzcut to snatch it back and take out two for her. "I can't trust you with anything anymore." He muttered, handing the pills to her.