𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧- 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧. When she awoke, she was still on the cold, dirty ground of the woods, and it was still dark. Meaning she was only out for a short amount of time.

Slowly, she pulled herself off the ground and started to walk back toward the clinic. She didn't care if Isaac was still there or not, she needed to tell Deaton what had happened. She was afraid, and she needed a mentor.

Arriving at the animal clinic, she noticed the lack of vehicles, only one there, Deaton's. "Deaton!" She called out in pain, shoving the door open. "Deaton!"

"What is it?" The dark-skinned man came around the counter, looking at the young girl. "Phoebe, are you all right?" He asked, checking her over. There was dirt on her clothes, along with her skin, and it looked like there was blood coming from her shoulder area. "What happened?"

His toned changed almost demanding answers that Phoebe could barely remember. "I - I can't think straight. I don't know," She breathed out, taking in her surroundings, confirming with herself that she was safe. "There was this guy, and he was asking for his daughter," Phoebe tried to explain, allowing Deaton to walk her into the back room.

She climbed onto the metal table, sitting with her legs hanging off as Deaton examined the bite mark. "Okay, did you get a name? His name? Maybe his daughter's? Anything to help us find out who bit you."

"Isabelle," She stated confidently. "He said his Isabelle." The look of realization on the veterinarian's face didn't go unnoticed by Phoebe, who sat up straighter. "What? Do you know something?"

"The Collins, they're a family of wolves. You just met the father, Nathaniel," Alan Deaton informed Phoebe, taking a cloth to her bite, using this conversation as a distraction. "He has been an Alpha for a long time. After he killed the rest of his pack, which was formed by his family members. His brother, his wife, and his youngest daughter. During the killings, Isabelle, his eldest, barely made it out alive."

"How did she get out?" Phoebe asked, interested in his story. It was dark, but she loved it when Deaton told stories.

The older man smiled. "Derek found her. She was stabbed so many times, that when he brought her to the hospital, she had actually flatlined, but of course, they were able to get enough blood back into her, and her heart beat again."

"I feel sorry for her, having to watch your family get killed by your own father," She shook her head with a disgusted look on her face. "Did she have any other family?"

"She had another sister, the same age as the youngest. They were twins, only five at the time." Phoebe's heart broke even more at the news that was being shared with her, those girls - kids - were only 5 years old when they were separated by death. "We don't know where she's gone if she died or not since then. Isabelle ran off after the Hale fire, we assumed she was looking for her sister."