𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐲

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 at the party, resulting in her having to get it stitched back up whilst her two best friends were at the station. She was upset that she was missing out on the search for Matt, but they promised to fill her in once she got there.

"I'm about to walk in now, all right?" Phoebe sighed into the phone. Stiles had called her the second she took her helmet off, informing her that Melissa would be arriving a little later to help. "The station looks..." She trailed off as she stepped through the doors, "dead."

Where the lady at the front desk was supposed to be, there was blood instead. Phoebe followed the trail, finding the body on the floor. "Phoebe?" She heard Stiles call out for her, his footsteps grew louder as he ran into the room, finding the body after her. "Let's just..." Stiles grabbed onto Phoebe's hand and spun around, ready to head back to his father and Scott.

"Matt," Phoebe breathed out, clutching Stiles' hand tighter as a gun was aimed at the buzz-cut boy's head. The duo allowed Matt to lead them through the station, not wanting to get shot.

Stiles was shoved through the doorway, catching the attention of Scott and Noah. He went to grab Phoebe, but Matt held her back. The gun was now resting on her temple as her back was pressed against his chest.

Her breath was caught in her throat, "M-Matt." Tears sprung to her eyes, she was afraid of dying. "Please," her voice cracked. "Let me go."

"Shut up!" He pressed the gun deeper, causing her to cry out in pain from the hard metal against her skull.

"Matt?" Noah Stilinski questioned. "It's Matt, right?" The boy nodded in confirmation. "Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun," he spoke calmly, showing no sign of threat.

The gun shook against Phoebe's temple as Matt spoke up, "You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are."

"I know you don't wanna hurt people," The Sheriff continued to speak calmly.

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people," Matt corrected. Phoebe muttered "obviously" which made the boy shove her towards Stiles with an annoyed look. The Whittemore girl fell into Stiles' arms, holding onto him tight. "You four weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your phone like McCall is doing."

Scott slipped his hand out of his pocket once he realized he was caught, a look of panic settled on his face as he stared at Stiles. "That... That could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone," Matt waved the gun in front of them. "Now!"