The tunnel of life

Carlos started opening his eyes at the sound of a familiar voice. Cora was busy talking with the boys. Her radio broken in three, ranting about something called the Buckley-Strand luck. 

"Hey guys, Cowboy just woke up. How do I make sure he is okay?"

Cora walked over to Carlos. She lifted his head to look for cuts. Happy that she found none. She kept giving feedback and nodded her head like she was getting orders. As she moved to set the flashlight down it shined on something metal. As she moved closer she saw that it was a trap door leading into tunnels.

"Hey Carlos, can you walk?" She asked as he tried to get up.

"Yeah, do you have a way out?"

"Down the rabbit hole we go!" She yelled dropping down. Carlos followed her down, closing the door.

They followed down the tunnel when the tunnels started to shake. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel they ran through the light and stumbled onto the train tracks.

🚓🚑🚒🚓🚑🚒🚓🚑🚒🚓🚑🚒🚑🚓

Paul saw that Eddie was explaining something and Buck was holding and letting go of his breath. The more Eddie spoke. The only thing that bothered Paul was the hesitation with Buck's reaction. Just as Eddie started talking the building went down. Judd grabbed T.K stopping him from running to the building shouting for Carlos. He was fighting Judd trying to get to the building. 

"Wolf! Respond!" Eddie's shout got the team's attention.

"Wolf, this is Devil, respond."  Buck said tears started to fill his eyes.

"Cap, say something. I love you." Eddie whispered.

Eddie blushed and Buck laughed. Their instant reaction shocked the 126. Eddie turned to them and said a few words that made them calm down, but left them with more questions than answers.

"They are okay. They are on abandoned train tracks."

The 126 turned to look at them like they are crazy