Buck begins

Chapter 3: Buck truly begins.

Evan always knew he wanted to be a SEAL. In his home town his neighbor was a former Captain in the SEALs the man was now working at the local community center.

The Captain, Owen Daniels, heard the abuse young Evan was going threw. He was glad when young Maddie left home and he hope that she have a safe life. When Evan was 14 Owen, Cora (his daughter) and Evan tricked Edward Buckley to sign his rights to Evan away.

Owen took Evan under his wings and trained him and Cora together. Every morning before school and every evening after he did his homework. Evan even had to ask him for help with a school project or two.

The day Evan turned 17 Owen took him to the nearest navel officer where Evan enlisted. Owen and Cora said sad goodbyes to Evan.

Evan was escaping his home town because of this he kept enlisting. The only times he took off was when it was mandatory. He kept in touch with the Daniels family.

On the mandatory leave he would pick up the odd jobs.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Everyone in buds knew that Evan was kind of an orphan. Evan past Buds with flying colors.

The Navy soon realized that Evan was the best person to join highly classified missions. He soon climbed the ranks to Lieutenant Commander.

The Navy forced him to take time off after Owen past away.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

He took leave and went to L.A.

He was down at the local pool one day when a ten year old was drowning. Without even thinking Evan jumped in to save the poor boy.

When the first responders arrived they were shocked to see the boy sitting up breathing with Evan keeping an eye on him.

"Who are you?"

"Hi, I'm Evan."

"Ever thought about being a first responder?"

"I'll think about it when my contact is over."

The firefighter handed him a pamphlet.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Evan returned to the Navy. Sadly the mission went wrong and Evan ended up leading the team. Evan ended up saving the lives of all the men in his team.

After the mission was done and the contact was over Evan went to the Admiral.

He asked the Admiral to transfer to the reserve and seal his file till he is ready for the info to get out. The Admiral agreed.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

"That is how I joined the LAFD." Buck said a little bit bruised, but fine. Sitting on a chair next to Cora's bed.

"How did you become Buck?" Eddie asked sitting next to Cora in her bed.

Cora was trying not to laugh with her ribs rapped and ice on her jaw.

"Wait so you two are brother and sister with trickery?"

"Yeah, that was when she got the nickname Trix and she gave me the nickname Ev."

Three days later Cora was released from hospital and was going nuts at home. She was mostly seen at the firehouse.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥