He's what?

Chapter 4: He's what?

It was a quite day for the 118 and Bobby was using the time to catch up on paperwork.

The Chief has asked him something about Buck he didn't understand. He got in trouble when he said he didn't know what the Chief  was talking about.

That is why you can find Bobby and Cora working in Bobby's office.

Bobby making quick work of the paperwork and Cora sorting out the papers on the desk.

Bobby was filling out a form for one of the injured people when Cora found the file.

It was a file form the Navy. Bobby opened it and tried to read it. It was mostly redacted.

All he got was that one Evan Buckley was basically Navy royalty and that he is still in the reserves. They walked out to the rest of the first responders he started to talk.

"Guys we have Military Royalty in this firehouse." Buck turned pale and everyone turned to look at Eddie and Cora.

Just as they were about to respond the alarm went off calling them out to a crime scene.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Crash
As they arrived at the scene the 118 was glad to see it wasn't a terrible crash.

It was a single car wrapped around a poll and the driver sitting calmly on the side walk talking to Athena and a blond hippy looking dude.

Hen walked closer to check up on the guy. Bobby looked at the car and saw the clear signs that the car was pushed of the road. As he talked to Athena and the other detective he found out it was foul play.

"Hi, I'm Captain Nash from the 118." He great the guy knowing he is an agent.

"Agent Callen, NCIS. Don't worry about this the LAPD already processed everything. Can I catch a ride with you? My partner will pick me up there."

"Are you not going with the blond hippy?"

"Deeks, can I get a ride with you?"

"Yeah let's go before Fern gets upset."

The two laughed and drove off.

Clearing out they drove back to the firehouse.

"Hey, Bobby did we leave my sister alone in your office?"

The whole of the 118 turned pale and stat taking bets.

Bobby: "Clean office and the last weeks paperwork done. I know wishful thinking." They all laughed.

Hen: "Kitchen a mess trying to cook us something." Buck shook his head saying that Cora knows how to cook.

Chimney: "The station sparkling with her sleeping on the sofa." Bobby replied that would not be a surprise considering it would be the third time this week. Callen started to think of his team that is his family as well.

Buck: "Sleeping on Bobby's desk."

Eddie: "At the dinner table with the first aid kit."

"Why would you say that?"

"I know Cora pretty good."