The panic

Along the abandoned railroad tracks, Carlos and Cora strolled side by side. They were still on an adrenaline high. Cora couldn't get the idea of giving Carlos an earpiece out of her head. She considered him as part of the family because of how much her cousin talked about him. It didn't hurt that they were dating. She thinks he'd be a great addition to the Danger Squad. They were four in L.A. at this point, and she still had to give T.K his. Just as she was going to ask him about it, a golden light emerged at the end of the tunnel.
"I hope that's not a train," Carlos remarked, his face pale. Cora took the time to examine Carlos for any injuries, but she found none.
"Cora, Carlos!" Eddie Diaz's recognizable voice reached their ears before three individuals arrived at the tunnel's opening.
The two cops were separated as soon as they exited the tunnel, each entering into an ambulance. T.K. accompanied Carlos to his ambulance. Eddie was hovering close to Cora; he got a feeling she was in pain but didn't realize it. Buck was staring at him as if he had an additional head due to how near he was to the ambulance. Cora almost assaulted the paramedic when he touched her shoulder, proving his assumption correct.
"Cora, just relax. Let the medic leave, and I'll see what's up with your shoulder." Eddie muttered as Cora appeared bewildered. As Eddie approached, she gradually released the medic. The medic went over to Buck, who was taken aback by Cora's calm demeanour while his closest buddy completed the medical examination.
"Cap, you have a dislocated shoulder. You also appear to be suffering from a concussion. I'm going to reposition your shoulder. Are you ready?" Eddie inquires of Cora. All he got was a nod. As it snapped into place, she let out a loud yell. Eddie grinned as she yelled for them to get to the hospital.
Buck turned around to walk to the 126 when he noticed a disappointed T.K staring at the ambulance that was transporting Carlos.
"T.K, are you all right? Why aren't you with Carlos in the ambulance?" Buck inquired. T.K let out a sigh and shook his head.
"They said that I can't go with them as I'm not family," he said as Buck hugged him. T.K glanced up and saw the 126. He looked around at his squad and saw that one of them was absent.
"Can you tell me where Diaz is?" T.K questioned, his gaze fixed on Buck.

"It's funny you should ask that. Cora nearly murdered the poor medic when he examined her dislocated shoulder. She finally calmed down when Eddie spoke to her as he and the medic switched positions. A concussion was discovered, and the medic refused to get back in with her. So Eddie is now protecting them from Cora." The 126 chuckled at how true that sounded given what they knew about her.
Cora was released from the hospital with tight instructions to rest her shoulder. Buck and Eddie were both happy to learn that she had not suffered a concussion. As they exited the room, they saw a terrified T.K conversing with a Texas Ranger.
"Ty, what's the matter? Why are there so many officers in this area? "Where has Carlos gone?"
T.K's eyes welled up with tears as he shook his head and turned to face the Ranger. Faced with the Danger Trio, the Ranger held T.K against his chest.
"My name is Gabriel Reyes, and I am Carlos' father. We discovered two paramedics in an alley fifteen minutes ago. They stated that they had been kidnapped to get to Carlos. We believe it is the murderer."
Cora felt as if the world was about to go dark before she could settle down. With a solemn expression, she addressed Eddie and Buck. "You are going to meet our youngest member, Fox. I hope his supervisor will let him go."
Cora stepped away from the table to make a phone call to Fox's supervisor. The rest of the group could only observe her pacing while she chatted on the phone. They could see the genuine relief on her face as she walked to the gathering.
"He's on his way over." Mr Reyes, I simply wanted to apologize. We would have had a method to follow him if I had believed my instincts." Gabriel approached her and hugged her.
"I'm confident we'll find my son. We have a large number of people and information available to us."
** ** ** ** ** **
Carlos woke up with one hell of a headache. Looking around him he saw that he was tied to a chair with no visible way to escape.

Just as he was about to try and break free of the chair a voice floated into the room.

"Officer Reyes, thank you for being my toy for the next week. You are hopefully the last of my kills. The perfect person to hit the APD and AFD where it hurts. The absolute injustice that is happening and the pay they caused my family. You better hope they find you soon. I don't think they will." The voice broke into laughter. The laughter sent Carlos into a dark world as pure panic took over.