Austin, texas

Previously on The Wolf, the SEAL, and the soldier.

Cora got into a physical altercation with a firefighter and reported him to the fire chief. The team just found out about Buck when two figures walked in.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Cora moved to the bunk room to check on Tanner. She found him scrolling through his phone.

"Hi, Tanner. I'm sorry I knocked you out." Tanner's head shot up, he jumped off the bed, and he charged at her like a bull.

"Ahh come on!" she yelled while turning around. She started to run back towards the dining room hoping he would stop. Looking back, she realized he had no intention of slowing down or stopping. Quick thinking helped her gain the upper hand in the chase; she jumped over the edge of the loft and landed on her feet on the ground.

Bobby, Eddie, Buck, and Athena turned to look at the commotion.

"Hell Tanner! We just did this shit two hours ago! That's why I reported you to the Chief!"

"Because of you I may get fired!"

"You A..."

"Captain Nash who is this and what happened?" asked Police Chief Williams.

"That's Lt. Cora Daniels. She's been assigned to help with admin work. Since she's not a firefighter and she's on medical leave. She stayed back when we went on a call. Tanner here, through it would be a good idea to start a fight" was the reply Bobby supplied.

"Cap, are you okay?" asked Eddie, concern written all over his face. Sitting down, Cora let him know that she was fine and that she'll get a check-up later. Athena just smirked and commented on how trouble always seemed to find Cora and her brother.

"You said she's a Lt. ... why did Diaz call her Cap?" asked Radford

"She was a Captain back in his Army days and now she is a police Lt."

"Sargent Grant, we need Lt. Cora Daniels for the APD assignment." supplied Radford "APD requested the team who helped with the bank rescue, and given the horrific nature of the case, I'm inclined to agree that they are the best suited for the task at hand.

Eddie and Buck where fuzzing over Cora, wanting to ensure she was not badly hurt, while still listening to the conversation that was going on behind them.

"Chief Radford, if you want the trio from the bank rescue, then you're stuck with us. Evan is the crazy one, I'm the one that gets us out of whatever he gets us into, and Diaz always fixes us up."

"Well than ... Daniels, Buckley, and Diaz you are all transferring to Austin, TX. You'll be assisting on an important case there! Pack your bags." Was all the chief said before making a quick exit.

Eddie didn't want to go. He fought tooth and nail to stay in LA with Chris. Bobby assured him that Chris will be fine, and that he could stay with him and Athena at the house, in May's old room. Without giving much information about the case out, Bobby conveyed to Eddie, just how important the successful completion of this assignment was, not just for Austin and LA, but for all first responders. Intrigued, Eddie ultimately agreed to go.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

3 weeks later

The trio landed in Austin, TX after a non-eventful flight. Walking to the baggage claim they got their bag and Cora made a bee-line for the restroom to change into her work uniform. Buck and Eddie were wearing their LAFD T-shirts and jeans. While waiting for Cora to emerge from the restroom, the boys were re-reading Chief Adams' email. They were to be picked up by an officer and be transported to station 126 so they can be briefed on the case. Buck and Eddie were surprised to find that the Chief himself was their escort from the airport. Not Cora, she expected crazy stunts like this from here family, and told the boys as much, even before the flight took off in LA! Her uncle always protect his men and women even before he knew who they are.