The SEAL is released

9-1-1 What is your emergency?

This is officer Ethan Owen, Three robbers just walked into the American Bank near the 118 station please send help. There were shots fired.

*click*

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

As the 118 drove to the American bank Bobby gave them the brief. That there is a robbery and hostage situation going on. There were shots and they can't confirm if there are any injuries or casualties, but they are going in for safety.

On the scene Athena walks over to tell them that Cora is looking around and that they have asked for the blueprint. She also told them that a different caller called 9-1-1 to report two injured people.

"Any contact with the robbers?"

"No. I'm thinking this is going to be a long day Bobby. The robbers refuse to cooperate with us." Athena say as Cora came back.

"Cora, what did you find?"

"We can go in from the roof, the second floor window and the back door, but first I need the blueprints."

Athena handed her the blueprints. Cora, Bobby, Eddie, Buck and Athena looked them over. On the prints there is a note telling them that floor three is under renovation.

"I think if we go in from the roof to the third floor we will find officer Owen hiding there. I think the hostages are being kept in this room here. If I go in with Han, Wilson, Diaz and Buckley we may be able to do this with no casualties. If we find Owen we can leave him Han And Wilson with the hostages. Diaz, Buckley and I can continue on to find the rest of the clients and staff. When we are in we are going to be texting only no vibration or sound." Cora say as she look at Athena.

"Okay Daniels. Let's get the rest up to speed."

A bit later Cora explain what they are going to do. Everyone was getting their gear ready as they wait for the helicopter.

Hen, Chimney and Eddie are getting medical supplies. Buck is getting all the gear they may need to open doors and windows. Athena is giving Cora extra guns, ammo and cuffs along with orders to keep them updated. Bobby gave Eddie a letter to give to officer Owen that explain the plane.

🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

On the roof they all switch off the radios and send a text to Athena that they are moving in Eddie, who has a license to carry a gun, is at the back. In the lead is Cora closely followed by Buck then Hen then Chimney.

As she open the door to take the first step Buck pulled her back. Irritated she turn to Buck who show her the trap. Quick and quiet he took off his bag with the gear to dismantle the traps.

Guys be careful. They have set traps.
Cora texted to the rest.

Slowly they moved through the traps and entered the third floor. Looking for officer Owen was fast as he almost shot them as they entered. After Cora shows him her badge he calmed down and Eddie gives him the letter.  Owen tells them that he will take Chimney and Hen to the hostages and they can go on.

Found Owen. Splitting up now. May be silent Hen will give updates. Moving down to ground.

They moved down to the second floor and split up. Just before they entered a guy tried to attack them.