Chapter 4 - Freeing The Devil

Damiano

"You and that faded love, love, l-love, love, l-love, love.
You and that faded love, love, l-love, love, l-love, love.

No don't give me your name,
No I don't need your number saved in my phone,
Just follow me, follow me, follow me
Follow me home. "

I was talking to Victoria when I heard this voice. Her voice. Are those really fishnet tights? I immediately sensed shivers going through my inner organs. When Olivia's butt made a circular motion on the floor, my cock hardened. Wearing leather pants has never felt this inconvenient. I must have been looking like an idiot because I couldn't revert my eyes. Her presence was so significant that I imagined being alone in this big room.

I was still staring at her, admiring each move, when the stage became flooded with light and the song ended. I jumped up from my chair much more abruptly than I intended, and headed to the restroom. 

No one should see me in a such vulnerable position. I can't let this girl make me look like a fool in front of the whole Europe. Shit, how can I make this erection go away? And why is it being so hard today? 

The door opened. Two male voices filled the restroom.

- Did you see Olivia's performance? Never thought she was a naughty one. Do you know if she has a boyfriend? - said Joel.

- Man, I've heard rumours that she was married before, but now she is back at the market. - responded Blas.

- Are you planning on hitting on her? How are we gonna decide who will be the first to try?

- Dude, let's not waste such a shot trip and go with the flow. Whoever gets the first kiss, wins the girl.

- Check! 

The steps became more distant until I couldn't hear anything. The range was going outside of my body. No way these imbeciles are getting a kiss, nor will they even approach Olivia. During this inner tirade my cock got back to its normal size. This girl will not only drive me nuts, but also make me an impotent.

I exited the restroom to find my bandmates standing not far away.

- Where have you been? We've been worried. - said Ethan.

- I came out to smoke and make a call, did I miss anything?

- Not really, but our turn is next. Then we are invited to join a private party in one of the best clubs here. 

- Who will be there?

- Only Eurovision contestants. No paparazzi and no accompanying delegations are allowed.

- Perfect. At what time is the party?

- 6 p.m. Now let's go, we have a rehearsal to attend.

And like this, I was giving all my energy to the music.