Chapter 10 - Coincidences

Hours before the final show felt eternal. I did my whole vocal warm up routine, then cried for around 10 times, and decided to finally re-apply my stage makeup. Sasha, the make-up artist, scolded me for crying as she tried to provide a decent cover up for my puffy eyes. The only good thing about letting some tears out - it makes your lips swollen and, thus, much bigger.

If this man doesn't want to be honest and open with me, then, I don't need him in my life. I came here to win, and not to jump into another questionable relationship. My woman nature, however, needed a proper completion of this Damiano thing. I wanted to believe that I wasn't a dumb bitch who could get herself into a love mess so easily. Giorgia's appearance knocked me out, but I really needed to understand why hadn't he told me about her existence.

Damiano

I knew Giorgia too well to believe that she came here in order to support her ex as a friend. We had been dating for almost 4 years. This interval, however, was often interrupted by constant breakups. Even though she was a very important person to me, and my feelings for her had always been strong, I couldn't bear to continue this relationship. It was toxic. She was toxic. I could never completely see her through. Not that I didn't trust her, I just thought that she hides some things deep inside in her soul, the scale of which nobody could ever measure.

Plus, my mind was focused on only one person on this planet. Olivia. The first time I saw her was during the red carpet at the opening night of the 1st semi-final. I noticed her laughing at an interviewer's joke and it was the best sound I heard during that evening. No song in the world could beat the sound of her raspy deep voice playing the symphony of a laugh, sliding up and down in her throat.

To my surprise, Vic knew Olivia. Well, kind of knew: they met a very long time ago at a boarding school. Fortunately, Victoria could remember which country she was representing, so I googled her the same night, sitting in my hotel room.

I couldn't explain what was so special about her, but she seemed to attract me without any flirtation or actual conversation happening between us. The fact that we had met in her dressing room was a total coincidence. I ran through the corridors and her dressing room was open, so I decided to escape the paparazzis there.

When I entered the room, it smelled amazing. I noticed a couple of pictures attached to the mirror and figured out that it was HER room. I looked around for a bit, and the sat on a chair located in the corner. My hands found her bra, laying on the back of the couch situated to the right, so I instantly grabbed it. 34B, they are smaller than I prefer, but it's ok, she can compensate easily with her round ass.

The door opened and Olivia entered without noticing me. Great, let's see what this girl can show me. When she began to undress, my dick started moving right away. If I wanted to get out of there without cumming in my pants, I had to come up with something.

She looked scared, but she didn't feel ashamed of her half-naked body. I had to resist my desire to touch her nice breasts, with the hard pink nipples pointing right into my direction. For a moment, I forgot that I was holding her bra, because when I stood up from the coach, all I could think about was the feeling of her body on mine. The warmth it radiated when we were standing so close, was almost visible.

I hoped that she felt it too, so my thoughts could be brought into real life. I touched her chin, looking into her eyes and licking my lips, imagining how these same eyes would be staring at me while she cums, her thighs becoming tense and relaxed at the same time.

At the end, I was not wrong. The mutual attraction we felt led to us having sex on a toilet's sink. So far it has been the best intercourse I had ever had in my life. Her pussy felt soft and so fucking hot when I slid my fingers inside. I couldn't stop moving my hands all around her body, touching every inch of her skin. Her ass felt so good in my arms that it drove me crazy.

And then came the guilt. Guilt of knowing that I couldn't give her a normal relationship she deserved. With a man who is stable and doesn't fight internal demons each day of a week.

I even had to call my psychologist to get an urgent session to overcome the raised level of anxiety. It was the same evening we fucked. The professional said a lot of cheerful words, so I decided to try this new thing out. And it was perfect. Until Giorgia has arrived.

When Vic handed me a handwritten note, I was talking to Ethan about our costumes. Right after this, our manager came to escort us to a short press-conference. I hid the note under the book on my table and counted if I could come to Olivia in time. I should have made it, but the conference took longer than expected and I didn't make it. I saw her walking towards us, looking angry? Upset?

When I stopped her, she shouted at me, and I felt devastated. Was she angry that I didn't come? I don't think that she couldn't wait for me. The problem with Eurovision is that we are not allowed to have mobile phones with us. I couldn't reach her, so I had to deal with it later. 

We had no time left, the evening of the finals has officially began.