Chapter 6 - Ecstasy

I couldn't hear the lyrics of a song playing behind the doors, but the bass was beating the rhythm right through my chest. There was a feeling of a complete vacuum in which the time had stopped.

We locked our eyes, breathing hard, both feeling something that we haven't figured out yet. I turned around and walked past him, stopping at the door. Damiano looked confused. I used the snap to close the door. 

When he understood that I was not leaving, he crossed the room in two steps and ran towards me, squeezed my butt with both hands and lifted me to put me around his waist. He shoved me into the wall and opened my lips with his tongue. He tasted like chocolate and cigarettes. It was the most perfect combo I didn't think I needed. 

While still kissing, we moved to the sink's cold surface, but I couldn't really feel the coolness of a marble. The temperature in the room must have risen up for at least 5 degrees. I grabbed his belt and removed it in one fell swoop. Then I unbuttoned Damiano's pants and without any hesitation dropped on the knees. 

His cock was so hard that it was difficult to tilt it into my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down a couple of times, teasing the head. Damiano started moaning. He gathered my hair into a fist and easily guided the movements of my mouth back and forth.

When he started shaking, I got up and sat back onto the sink. I slowly unbuttoned my bra and threw it to the floor. Damiano grabbed my breasts, covering the nipples and sucked the right one in. In parallel he was setting my pants aside and in one move he slid inside. 

His fingers were moving carefully, touching the upper side of my vagina, making me moan loudly from this feeling.

- You drive me so fucking crazy, - he whispered into my ear.

- Don't fucking stop, - I replied, feeling the tension between my legs.

- Say it, do you need me?

- Yes.

- Do you want me inside?

- Yes.

It felt amazing. He felt amazing being in me. His hand wandered all over my back, helping him link our bodies to make the most perfect puzzle. I sensed an orgasm coming up, my legs shaking from pleasure. I finished while looking into his eyes which were examining my face. 

Damiano came second, gently pulling out his penis and making 3 more moves using his hand. His sperm covered my stomach and hips in the sexiest way possible. 

But, suddenly, the doorknob started to turn.