CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

song: eyes open by taylor swift

TORI'S POV

What happened next was nothing short of a whirlwind.

After Harry announced the decision to go on a raid, the tension in the room faded instantly and every boy seemed to automatically fall into their assigned roles.

I watched as Liam flew out of the door in seconds, shouting something about "going to gather the tech" while Niall followed him shouting as well, but this time about guns and getting a, "shit-load of bullets". Zayn and Louis turned towards each other and without speaking a word, nodded at one another before standing up and filing out of the office practically in sync.

Which left only Harry and I.

He still hadn't released his tight grip on my forearm and as I attempted to wiggle out of it again, he only pulled me closer so his nose was only inches away from touching mine.

"Just when I think you're catching on about to behave around here you go and fuck it up, Princess." He grits. His eyes convey some flashes of the anger he showed before Liam had his outburst but he's still smirking so I know that I'm probably not going to die in the next few minutes.

The highest of living standards ladies and gentlemen.

"But unfortunately for you," He continues as I try to keep my face emotionless. "It's also exactly because of your past behavior that you're going to be joining us on this little raid."

"No. No, no-" I start to plead as I slightly shake my head and feel pure panic start to creep its way into my body. "Please don't make me go back out there. Please. I can't-"

He tried to stop me with a laugh but I continue on. "Please! You really don't understand, I can't go back out there I-"

"Oh no, Princess," He interrupts, using that godforsaken nickname again. "You're not just going to be joining along with us us," He pauses again and all I can see is that stupid smirk too close to my own face. "You're going to be one of us."

~~~~~

I begged, protested, and pleaded and said anything I could think of to try and get Harry to leave me behind for whatever this raid was going to be, but he still refused.

"You don't understand," I had tried to tell him. "I really can't go back out there! I mean, you said it yourself! I'm crazy and insane and weird and I'll just-"

"And like I said earlier," He had fired back while we were still sitting in his office, waiting for the other boys to come back and join us. "I. Don't. Care. And if you actually want a chance of living after this raid, I suggest you shut your fucking mouth before I put a bullet in it."

I stopped talking after that.

And now, here I was an hour later, flanked on all sides by the five boys as they led me down what looked like a service hallway of the massive apartment building the camp was in. The hall was darker than the rest of the building usually was and to get into it, we had passed multiple locked doors with keypads and fingerprint scanners that Harry and the other boys had quickly bypassed.

I tried my best to take in every inch of my surroundings as we walked through the halls since I assumed these passages may be my best way of escaping here if that time ever came.

I counted the doors we walked through.

Four.

I tried watching Harry put in a code to the doors but only caught the first number before he nodded to Niall to stand in front of me.