CHAPTER FOUR

song: high by Whethan ft. Dua Lipa

VICTORIA'S POV:

When I wake up, I have absolutely no clue where I am.

My eyelids feel heavy, too heavy, like they've been weighed down into my skull and when I manage to pry them open, I instantly regret it.

Even though I don't know where I currently am, I realize I'm seeing double of everything in the room.

I groan and try to lift myself up out of the sitting position I've woken up in but the second I try to adjust myself, I realize I can't.

I've been tied down.

Panic and what I think is adrenaline fights to try and course its way through my body but I am powerless against whatever other drug has been put there.

I feel exhausted.

So, so tired.

"What the hell," I mutter as I try and pull at the leather restraints I feel on my wrists. My entire body feels so heavy I can't even manage to lift my head downwards to see if I'm restrained at the ankles but the small tug I can muster through my legs confirms that I am.

Everything that's happening right now feels muted, almost like someone has turned down the volume of the world by a couple of notches and I almost feel sick to my stomach.

"She's awake." I hear a voice from somewhere else in the room say.

I try and look around to find the people the voices are coming from but the room seems so dark and the walls close to me look like some kind of stone.

"I, I-," I try and stutter something out of my mouth but even my lips feel like they're being weighed down.

What is happening to me.

"I'd go ahead and do it now before she tries to fight it more." I hear a different voice say.

You need to try and wake up. I tell myself. They're going to kill you.

But everything is just so heavy.

My body, the room, the air.

I feel like I can't breathe.

And then someone is beside me.

"This is gonna hurt." A voice now incredibly close to me says. I try to turn my head to get a look at whoever has taken me but once again, I'm met with a masked face.

Except for those eyes.

Burning green, setting his whole face on fire.

YOU NEED TO WAKE UP.

The lips that were set into a straight line before now turn upwards into a smile.

But it's not a kind or gentle smile.

It's sadistic. Twisted.

He's going to kill me.

And that evil smirk is the last thing I see before a pain surges its way through my forearm and the world goes black again.

~~~~~

HARRY'S POV:

"When is this bitch going to wake the fuck up?" Louis swears from the opposite corner of the room.

"Chill the fuck out." Niall snaps in his direction. "It's only been fifteen minutes."

"Yeah and that serum shit should have hit her by now," Louis responds, suddenly standing up from his chair and walking closer to the one the girl is sitting in. Once he's in front of her, he leans himself down towards her until he's level with her face. "She looks kind of dead."