Chapter 3 ~ Vast emotions

"I can't wait to see what this weekend holds and I can't wait to see who shows up." I thought to myself as I laid in bed.

After what only felt like a few minutes of laying in bed thinking about everything I looked over at my clock and saw that it was already 7:45 AM.

I rushed out of bed and ran into my bathroom to have the quickest shower of my life hoping that Marisol wouldn't come early,

"Crap," I thought to myself.

"I packed away all of my toiletries so even if I wanted a shower I'd have to do it without hair products and soap," I thought.

I guess today I wasn't destined to have the shower I was hoping would pick me up, I turned the water off and sniffed my armpits.

"luckily I don't smell," I thought.

I tied my hair back into a bun and put on the outfit I had laid out the night before.

A leopard print dress with a white turtleneck shirt underneath along with some stockings and a pair of boots.

"This should keep me warm especially given Scotland is colder than London during the winter," I thought to myself.

I gathered my luggage and sat in the living room waiting for Marisol.

"It's only 8:10 AM so she'll probably be a while yet," I thought to myself.

I scrolled through Instagram while I waited for Marisol to arrive.

*Time jump to 8:30 AM*

I picked up my suitcase and walked downstairs where I waited outside for Marisol.

Just like clockwork she was parked outside and ready to go.

She got out of her car and immediately ran over to hug me.

"I've missed you so much," she said as she squeezed the air out of my lungs.

"I've missed you too," I said as I squeezed her back.

She helped me put my suitcase in the back of her car and we got in.

"Do you know any good cafes?" I asked.

"I do have an addiction to coffee so I'm pretty knowledgeable on the subject" she replied.

Without a second thought, she raced off taking us to a cafe.

*Cuts to Bobby*

I closed the basement door behind me and locked all three locks ensuring that even if someone wanted to they wouldn't be able to get in.

"It's far too dangerous," I said to myself

I began to walk upstairs and back to the room I was planning on staying in this weekend.

I opened the door to my bedroom and immediately walked over to my suitcase where I hid the keys in a safe compartment area of the bag.

I then pushed my suitcase off my bed and sprawled across it.

"I can't wait for the others to get here," I thought to myself.

*Cuts back to MC*

"Here we are La Maison des Plantes," Marisol said as she parked outside of a tall ten-story building.

"Is the whole building the cafe?" I asked.

"No silly, the cafe is on the rooftop and don't worry there is an elevator," she said while she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes while I got out of the car and flicked her shoulder gently while we walked into the building.

"You must think you're so funny," I said.