Chapter 9 - The missing islanders.

TW/CW: Torture, kidnapping and death is brought up in this episode.

My eyes fluttered open, I looked to my side.

"Hey there sleepyhead," Marisol said as she laughed.

"Hey there," I said as I sat up and stretched.

"I thought I'd grab a shower before Chelsea crashed into our room," She said as she dried her hair.

I got out of bed and suddenly realised I was only in my underwear, Marisol's eyes darted away from my direction.

"Not as bold as you were yesterday?" I asked as I laughed.

I grabbed a towel and a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to get ready.

*Twenty minutes later*

I walked out of the bathroom to find Marisol had gone back to sleep. I tiptoed back over to my bed and picked up my phone to look at the time.

"8:30 AM"

I scrolled through my emails, there were a few work emails I had to respond to but other than that I didn't have anything else.

"At least tomorrow will be our last day here. It's been interesting but it'll be nice to be in the safe place of my own home where I can actually think," I thought to myself.

After half an hour of using my phone, there was a knock at our door.

"Come in," I said.

Chelsea hurried in and locked the door behind her.

"I don't know where Lottie is," She said as she sat on my bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't find her, she isn't in her room," Chelsea said.

"Was she downstairs? Maybe outside?" Marisol asked while she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"No, she wasn't," Chelsea said as she buried her face into her hands.

I scooted across and held her in my arms.

"It's going to be okay, we'll help you look," I said.

We got up and started and left our room. We started knocking on everyone's doors.

"Get up quickly please, Can everyone please come downstairs to the dining room we have a situation," I yelled as I walked down the hallway.

One by one people left their rooms. Bobby, Rahim and Hope left their rooms and walked down to the dining room groaning.

I went into Lottie and Gary's room, I searched around to possibly figure out where she may have gone.

"Her crystals and clothes are still here," Marisol said as she pointed to Lotties things.

"Priya is also missing," I said

"Chelsea you should go downstairs and inform the others of what's happening, ask Hope if she has any idea where Priya is," I said.

"On it," She said as she rushed downstairs.

"What do you think could have happened?" Marisol asked.

"I have a theory but it may sound crazy," I said

"At this point, I'll take any clue," She said.

I closed the door and locked it then sat on the bed in the room.

"Yesterday when we were looking for Gary's "killer" I saw Bobby come out of a hatch," I said.

"Old houses tend to have underground leadings though," She said.