Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

This is my first time creating a diary about my life. I'm writing this because it might be important to record my history and tell my story. That is if anyone will read this but I hope someone will. So there are lots of questions to answer and one might be. Who am I?

Well, to introduce myself. My name is Athanasia. I used to be Athanasia de Alger Obelia but I'm not part of that family anymore. I was once a princess, the first princess. However, that life isn't all colors and sunshine. Overall, miserable and unfortunate after being chased away by my own father. I was accused of poisoning my half-sister that appeared 14 years later and I was immediately sent to be executed. Luckily I managed to escape that fate and came here.

Actually, I was dragged here but I'll discuss that eventually.

Where am I?

The obvious answer is where the book will be stored for life. At least I think so.

I'm at the legendary Black Tower and I'm the 2nd generation Wizard's disciple which makes me 3rd generation right? And also the first witch when I inherit this tower!

Anyway! I want to say that.... I'm officially 100 years old! And I'm still pretty and young! That is the beauty of magic and inheriting the World Tree Branch. Thanks to my master. I'll give him that.

Wondering why I'm giving my teacher an attitude? He deserves it because not only is he a bad instructor but also a mean one. A villain and monster that overwork their only disciple to death.

I'm glad I didn't die.

Though I do respect him in some aspects. History books usually describe him as ruthless yet amazing. I think he's neither.

He's nicer than people think. I sympathize with him because he's been alone for thousands of years and it's not common for people to live more than 100 years. Being the strongest isn't everything.

That is all for today. I'll be writing more soon but I have to complete my own research first.

Hope whoever reads this will enjoy my diary and maybe learn a thing or two from it.