-

Dear Diary,

Lucas is irritated and pissed. He really hates it. Probably more than I thought because I've been given non-stop work by him. There is no end to this and my hand cramps so much.

I'm just making it worse by doing this diary but I'm pretty sure he'll just add more books to rewrite to my workload.

But when I tried to introduce him to my friend. He was so uninterested and didn't care at all. He just grabbed my hand and took me away without a word.

Of course, I shouted at him for being so rude but he just brushed it off. I swear being rude is just his nature at this point. But I persisted and they managed to keep a 10 seconds talk. Still better than 0!

Must I thank the gods for allowing me to meet an angel? My friend has such a pure heart and tolerates Lucas a lot! I told her partially about his background and personality but also gave reasons. She instantly understood and decided to help me but did warn me not to force him.

I really don't deserve her nor does Lucas but I am grateful to him for everything.

Yet I have a bad gut feeling about this and I don't know why.

----------------------------------

Dear Diary,

A golden opportunity has arrived and Lucas told me that he met this one person on his trip. He complained that she interrupted his trip and caused his progress to be slow.

When I asked why. He said that she fell into a well and yelled for help. I call him heartless for ignoring the calling the first couple of times she shouted for help but was glad he did eventually.

But for some reason, he decided to reveal himself. That was so unnatural of him to do because I know he would do good deeds in secret without bothering to show up.

Perhaps it was my teaching but that was never my intention.

Though it's a good start either way and I teased him about it.

He didn't like it and gave me more work. Now he knows how I feel!