Sincerely, Athanasia.

Dear Diary,

It does sting my heart that I'm not the one to walk down the aisle. It's painful to know that he's not waiting for me to arrive at the end of the wedding hall. It hurts that I'm not going to wear the white dress.

No matter how much it pains me, I'm still happy for him.

Lucas dragged me to attend his wedding when I planned not to. All this time I thought he was going to abandon me and we stopped being friends once he marries. Apparently, that's an exaggeration.

Just because he's getting married doesn't mean he'll stop seeing me. He stated that even if I'm on the other side of the world, he would still see me. That made me relieved.

I realized that he was never going to abandon me. After all, I am his precious friend.

We're still friends to this day. There was never a day he thought of me more than that. I don't know why I wrote that.

Does my heart still break? Yes. I must admit it leaves a bittersweet feeling but I don't mind it.

Currently, I'm waiting along with the other guests for the ceremony to start. I've never seen Lucas smile so much and that is enough.

As long as I get to witness that pure joyful expression and his happiness continues. This might be it.

I don't know if my story gave you any messages but I hope it did somehow. My life is fortunate yet miserable at the same time.

This is the end of Athanasia's story.

Goodbye, Lucas. My master. Friend.... And love.

Thank you for everything and please live on happily with her.

Sincerely, Athanasia.

AN: I feel no regrets. My throat needs to be quenched.