-

Dear Diary,

My teacher is on another trip. Again. And I'm back to taking care of the tower again like a housewife or something.

Life can get boring quickly but there's always time to find some entertainment. Usually, in my prison life, I would read the books that were stored in my room and indulge in the world of letters. But I'm pretty sure I have read every book in this tower and even rewrote some.

So I decided to do a little fun game for the readers if I have readers.

If the person reading this happens to be a magic wielder and lives in the Black Tower or is in it. Let me tell you a little secret.

There's a room hidden at the bottom level and magic is required to find it. I'm going to build that room and put some treasures inside it.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Did you find it or was it restricted? Or someone else did? Oh well! Whatever happens to it. I won't know because I might be away or dead even. But that would be centuries from now on.

Anyway, Lucas had come back from his trip and unsurprisingly came back with nothing as always! He kinda has a habit of leaving the tower and complaining all the time about his journey as if nobody is forcing him to do it.

I remember going on a few trips with him. I even got to meet the World Tree itself. Though Lucas had a bad relationship with it, that affected the World Tree's perspective because that tree thinks I'm as horrible as him!

It's totally unfair like I never threatened or hurt it. It was all him! Him only! Yet the tree didn't believe me when I tried to make peace but eventually, we came to good terms when I visited it alone.

Lucas isn't aware of that so this will be a secret unless he reads this diary. I hope he doesn't because I insulted him a lot here and the punishments he gives are not great.

Most of it is just rewriting books within a time limit but it's outrageous.