-

Dear Diary,

I visited the town with Lucas and there was a special festival we always attend. I don't think we ever miss it ever since we began going to it. It's just the usual celebration of the town and we do this one dance at the center of the square.

I must admit he's a good dancer but I feel like I'm better. My mother was also a dancer but I never got to meet her since she died at birth.

I bumped into this nice young lady. She was kind and a wonderful person. We talked all night and Lucas was annoyed to the point he dragged me home.

I never got to know her name and we fought after arriving in the tower.

I'm mad at him and furious.

What's wrong with talking to strangers and making friends? Yes, it'll be sad to watch them die while I continue to live but it'll be nice to socialize for once in a while.

I refuse to talk to him until he apologizes and allows me to go back again.

-----------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Lucas and I eventually talked and yeah. He apologized and I did too for being so immature about it.

We're back on good terms again and I managed to find her in town.

We became friends and I learned she's a simple daughter of a farmer that sells flowers. She seems so passionate about her job and I admire her for it. I'm happy she found a career she likes.

But then things got weird when Lucas started visiting. We had a slight deal regarding me seeing my friend.

I'm only allowed as long as he drops me off and picks me up. I feel like he's an overprotective dad sometimes but I don't blame him.

The last time I was alone, I got kidnapped by hooligans and nearly sold off but he managed to find me and save me in time. I never felt so much fear in my life and he kinda comforted me.

My master isn't bad. He's just very... anti-social. Well, he doesn't understand people overall. I really can't explain it. 

My new friend got curious about him and asked multiple questions. I have a feeling that she got bewitched by his face and it makes me mad because the purpose of seeing her is to avoid him.

However, it did give me an idea. I want to help Lucas talk to people and be a little more sensitive.