-

Dear Diary,

I complained to him that he's been leaving the tower too often and off lollygagging with his lover. So much so that it's better to marry and live with her.

Then after that conversation, he didn't come back for a while and the tower never felt so lonely.

I miss him. I finally realized it after so long. The cold empty feeling inside my heart connects to his presence.

Lucas was the only person that stood by my side for my entire life and the imagination of him leaving me. I can't visualize it inside my head. I didn't want to be abandoned again.

Then he came back and I apologized to him in hopes that he might stay for a little longer. That was my thought at the time in all honesty. I know. It's stupid yet I didn't want to let him go.

He was confused but didn't question my behavior.

He told me "good news".

I will be able to inherit his tower and it should make me happy because I've always wanted the position.

Until he showed me his ring.

I think... I made a mistake.

---------------------------------

Dear Diary,

It hurts.

What hurts?

I don't feel happy at all.

It feels like the princess's life overall again but different. When I was a princess, I've been chasing after this person's love my whole life who many called my father. But he chose to dote on my sister instead and never once batted an eye at me.

I imagined that all of a sudden when Lucas stayed with his lover. It's haunting me now that I have nightmares.

Lucas left me and perhaps this might be the end of us.

.... The tears I've never seen in hundreds of years of my life finally came back and now I remember how it feels.

It's not great.